SNES Emulator

xwxspawnxwx

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Thx for the welcome!

Yes I seen the NES one but I figure with this nice big screen (Samsung Focus S) playing some classic SNES games would be a fun experience.

As I said I came from the iPhone family (owned every single one since the release) so i'm a little spoiled with Application count and Jailbreaking Features. Had SNES/PSX emulators and I kinda miss them.

My biggest adjustment is the amount of applications and TYPES of applications available on windows platform. Overall I like the original features but is there any plans for becoming more standardized with ios or android as far as main applications or is there some kind of legal/development issues. (Pandora being an example).

xwxspawnxwx

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
My other questions would be is there any form of jailbreaking with the Windows Phone Platform as Microsoft is saying No to emulators? Or any news in development for it?

TudaLoo

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe an SNES emulator is taking this long to come out... but I'll wait. :confused:

Any news on this?
I?m contemplating getting a 920 and would love to be able to play some old SNES/PSX games.
What is microsofts opinion on this and is it likely there will be any jailbreaking of the WP8 to allow for such emulators?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
You'll see a lot more of this sort of thing when native code runs (in WP8). Having to do it via XNA complicates things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon