NFS Underground: Update Problem?

FFugue

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to check if I was the only one with the problem. I received a notification saying that there is an update for NFS Underground, but when I try to download it, it says there is a problem with my account and the game is no longer in my purchase history and that I need to buy it again...

Anyone else having that problem?

overtime28

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes same problem happen with me.. I am really worried about that please anyone can solve my problem. I did the mistake :( I have purchased it again but didn't get any positive response.

FFugue

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Oh... I thought it was only a problem with NFS, but I got two new updates today and it won't let me install them, even though they are free softwares...

FFugue

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Yes same problem happen with me.. I am really worried about that please anyone can solve my problem. I did the mistake :( I have purchased it again but didn't get any positive response.

I changed my xbox Live settings from french to english just before the problem occured (my xbox was buggy in french). I wonder if it's the reason behind this problem... Did you too change something in your profile settings?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss