Z0MB1ES (on teh ph0ne) - achievements

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been playing this for a while, and have only a few achievements left. Mostly I'm starting to wonder if "SO SRS" can be glitched, because I'm pretty sure I have killed 10K "things" several times over. That's assuming the achievement is cumulative, and not one that requires a very long game of Endless Zombies...

Also wondering if "Invincible Viking" also means a perfect game, or if it only requires surviving the duration of the actual "boss battle" against the moon without dying.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
SO SRS has to be done in one gamemode without going back to the menu or quitting the game so just load up zombie mode and sit there continuing to play it.

Invincbile viking has to be a perfect game of viking not just the moon fight so gl.

So SRS takes about 45 mintues to a hour if I remember of just playing straight.

Invincible viking is a bit tougher whore the right side of the tower

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I've tried not closing the game, but I guess I never stayed in one game long enough.

So, two to go after that. I've been close to Perfect GAM3, but the Viking one still feels sort of nuts.

Update: The right side of the tower almost felt like cheating after trying it. Blind spot for both the space invaders and the cats.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa