Sonic 4 Episode I

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
hmm if you already paid for it , the BUY button stays there , you dont actually pay for it twice... it actually tells you (after you click on buy ) that you already paid for it. instead of a BUY confirmation you get a re-instal confirmation! thats normal.

secondly its confirmed to be coming in July.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/marketplace-games/192078.htm

The Buy thing is confusing, it's one of the things I hope MS changes in Windows Phone 8.

Anyway, I hope that Episode II is a much better game, I absolutely hate the FOV in Episode 1 (game is zoomed in too much), that alone was enough for me not to buy it.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
The Buy thing is confusing, it's one of the things I hope MS changes in Windows Phone 8.

Anyway, I hope that Episode II is a much better game, I absolutely hate the FOV in Episode 1 (game is zoomed in too much), that alone was enough for me not to buy it.

I agree it is confusing :(

yeah thats whats weird about sonic it feels like you should be able to see MORE of the map but u dont. zooming out would be nice

I was not confused about that, it actually did pay for it again. It said, rather than the usual "you've already paid..." that, "I'd be charged..."

The rep said that it looked like it may have been relisted, and that's why it asked for me to pay again.

EDIT: It could quite possibly have been a glitch their end. This is just a warning so others don't make the same mistake.

weird!

PS: you can also use this app to find all your previously paid for apps/games: Reinstaller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99