Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi guys!

I searched google to find players from the XBOX Live Contract Killer game. I didn't find anyone, so I decided to write here, so we can regroup.

As all of you know, who plays the game, that if you share some missions with friends (CO-OP) you get a lot of rewards + you can send gifts to friends (stuff that costs credits not $)

So I want to start, anyone who plays tha game recently, and is online at least once per day add me to Xbox friends: SPR1NGzje (this is my xbox name, search and you'll find me!)

If you added me, please write an email to timar.adis@live.com!

Thanks guys, and I'm looking forward to your reposts about Easter Eggs/ Achievements / Walktroughts / Storyes / Records in connection of Contract Killer!

Feel free to write your name here, and share the experience of WP Games with WP users! :)

if you want random players you can go to trueachievements.com and search contract killer it will show every person that is registered to the game that has at least one achievement.
    Only thing is alot of those people are achievement whores but normally friendly

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    what level are you in right now? I'm stuck at level 14 and man the game grinding is kinda difficult.

Sent from my Radar C110e using Board Express

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Contract Killer is very nice game comes with 17 Story Missions, 20 powerful weapons like machine guns, rifles etc. This 3D shooting game is only available for iPhone and iPad.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Contract Killer Level 20 now, add me for some bro love. Sad thing is the game keeps on hanging on me and really don't wanna reinstall coz every progress would be lost. Anyways still hanging onto it, it's a tough game with difficult achievements. GT is kenzibit.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Just reinstalled this game, damn I'm back to 0!! Though i got 89%headshot accuracy, damn those guys wearing yellow mask!

Sent from my Radar C110e using Board Express

Me adicionen para envios de intens no Contract Killer - F0DSKRANIO : Wink:

Is this game actually fun and worth playing? Why is rated one of the worst XBox games of 2012 @@?

Hey add me for contract.killer my gamer tagg is seriousjokerrrr i want to share co-op missions]

Add me too. TadeTheMaster

My Gametag: Vlad Paul. I reach level 40...and now i start play againe from level 1.