Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So I'm new to the Windows Phone gaming and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some real-time strategy or turn based strategy games that are of the same ilk as Warcraft I/II, Age of Empires, Heroes of Might and Magic, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I have been looking for them now for the past year since becoming a WP7 user myself. I really miss AOE and still go back to my ole Axim x51v when I get the urge. I loved that game and played it for hours.

Nobody is really making games like that anymore. Everybody wants to shoot aliens and chainsaw them or blow things up. That and kill a hooker and steal cars. AOE has none of that.

Except on the desk top computer version........

I am dying for a real AOE on Windows Phone, but nothing so far. What I have been enjoying on WP that are at least similar in some way are ARMED! and Majesty. Not the exact same, but still a nice strategy game that I enjoy.

Would still LOVE to see AOE come to WP, but for now those two are working for me until I get to my PC and play AOE online!

http://www.armedgame.com/

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...b-c982e8c1f1a9
    I suppose Age of Sorcery might be the closest on Windows Phone? Link

Well, you could try out this Age of empires -styled game:

Empires! | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

The game is still far from being good or finished, but it is under further development and will (hopefully) get better. (Yes, Im the developer of the game).

I would be glad to hear any feedback of the game!

Global Posts
    1,045 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HyApp View Post
    Well, you could try out this Age of empires -styled game:

Empires! | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

The game is still far from being good or finished, but it is under further development and will (hopefully) get better. (Yes, Im the developer of the game).

I would be glad to hear any feedback of the game!
    I actually just got (paid) for that game. I haven't played it yet, but I like those type of games.
    My next phone...

Use these invitation codes it will give you 50 gold 5,000 wood 5,000 copper 5,000 food 5,000 iron and stone which can be very helpful for beginners

FOR AOE ON ANDROID PHONES