Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By moc426
  • 1 Post By Winterfang
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Weren't these supposed to be released already for 7.5, or is this going to be for 8? I remember they said it was coming soon and that was about 2 months ago.
    Apps:
    Weather Smiles - Weather Live tile with 2 locations 1 tile and a smilie :)
    My 500px / My 500px Free - 500px website viewer plus upload, account access and lockscreen wallpaper
    Gergolos likes this.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    They are on this ranch

Ivan006 likes this.
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Apps:
    My 500px / My 500px Free - 500px website viewer plus upload, account access and lockscreen wallpaper

I wouldn't expect to see them until after Win8 and WP8 launch, as these are supposedly going to be available for both. That might mean 7.x devices won't get them, depending on how they're written.

I have no inside knowledge on this, of course, but given the supposed target for both Win8 and the phone, that will then depend on what the developer wants to do with writing the app and if they will write it in such a way that it'll run on WP7.x devices or not.

Global Posts
    4,464 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    I know this is about Words and Draw, but I'd prefer Scramble w/Friends.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    My Apps: PIP (WP8 - Compass / Flashlight), Meme 8 Ball (WP8), UnClocked (WP8.1 - Themed Live Tile Clock)

I'm not getting either.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcivor88 View Post
    Draw something was a fad for about a month, everyone was on it. Not so much now. Still a fun wee game to play among friends though. The app i'm desperately waiting on is Viber :(
    Viber is here for Nokia phones right now - Viber for VOIP now available for Windows Phone, but still exclusive to Nokia for now | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

That said I'd like to see Scramble with Friends and Words with Friends come this fall. I'll have to agree that Draw Something was a fad which I have no interest in when it comes to games.
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    I am not so interested in those 2 titles, rather I am interested to see zynga work on apps for windows phone. They said it would be available real soon back in June or whenever it was.
    Apps:

I was also wondering about these apps. The Nokia blog made them seem like they were coming to 7.X as part of their sweeten that phone you just bought that doesn't get an upgrade deal. They were scheduled to be Nokia limited exclusives. I sent a message to Zynga support asking about it and will update my post if I get a response.

Update: I got my reply from Zynga Support.

ZyngaSupport

"Hello! We will inform you as soon as we have the information. Thanks! ^BB"

So there you have it. Nothing.
    Last edited by waym1962; 10-16-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Words with Friends is officially on the marketplace now. It was published by T-Mobile
    (released 11/3/12) and works on WP 7.5.
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rideboarder View Post
    Words with Friends is officially on the marketplace now. It was published by T-Mobile
    (released 11/3/12) and works on WP 7.5.
    Can you share the link

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I have draw something on my Lumia 800 but it was taken down from the marketplace because ut was filled with bugs

Quote Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
    Can you share the link
    I'm not exactly sure how to share the link but Words with Friends is the page for it. Currently not available on the web it says... I simply searched for words with friends...it also appears to be featured in the marketplace games section currently under the "new" category.
    Thanked by:
    moc426 

Quote Originally Posted by splash112 View Post
    I have draw something on my Lumia 800 but it was taken down from the marketplace because ut was filled with bugs
    True. Luckily I installed it before it was pulled...I don't seem to have any problems with it on my 710, but I'm sure they will put it back on the marketplace eventually.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    I know I downloaded one of the two apps on my 900... don't even know which ones they were as I never really use apps.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    It was Draw something... wish it were Words with Friends. Although I wouldn't play it, I know a lot of peeps that would probably give it a try if Instagram and Words with Friends was on WP.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Thanks it says not available for my device, on lumia 900

I'm not exactly sure how to share the link but Words with Friends is the page for it. Currently not available on the web it says... I simply searched for words with friends...it also appears to be featured in the marketplace games section currently under the "new" category.

Quote Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
    Thanks it says not available for my device, on lumia 900
    I think it only works for t-mobile customers currently. It says it's the adfree version..so I believe the other one will be released shortly as well. (with ads I guess?)
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Well now I know how it feels for those without a Nokia phone and the exclusive apps :)

I think it only works for t-mobile customers currently. It says it's the adfree version..so I believe the other one will be released shortly as well. (with ads I guess?)
    Apps:

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    That is correct. T-mobile customers only ATM, soon to be for the general market.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

Words with Friends = Tmobile exclusive for who knows how long
    Draw Something = Nokia exclusive for who knows how long...currently pulled from marketplace for being a buggy pos. Many peolpe couldnt run it because of a connection not found error (even though you have wifi and/or data enabled)