Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So I'm playing Crimson Dragon and I'm stuck on world 3. Problem is, I don't have any jewels so I can't continue. Apparently in this game you have to earn or buy (with real money) jewels in order to unlock new abilities or continue. I'm not willing to buy any jewels, so it's just a grind. Anybody else falling into the same trap?

Global Posts
    8,063 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Ace View Post
    So I'm playing Crimson Dragon and I'm stuck on world 3. Problem is, I don't have any jewels so I can't continue. Apparently in this game you have to earn or buy (with real money) jewels in order to unlock new abilities or continue. I'm not willing to buy any jewels, so it's just a grind. Anybody else falling into the same trap?
    I think you are supposed to unlock the jewels via the GPS somehow, but I can't get that to work for me.

Yea, the review actually helped me out. Good write up and very informative.
    Writer

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Ace View Post
    Yea, the review actually helped me out. Good write up and very informative.
    If you mean my review, thank you! Once you unlock World 5, you should never hurt for jewels again.
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central, Android Central, and iMore
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/EastXtwitch - Please subscribe to my channel and tune in for broadcasts!