Games no longer available on WP8

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
This post details all the Xbox Live games that appear on the WP7 but appear to be missing on WP8.

I thought we could share here if and when they become available or if there's an update on their status from Microsoft, the developer or publisher.

The following games are (or were originally) missing from WP8:

Babel Rising 3D (Ubisoft)
Big Buck Hunter Pro
Contract Killer (Glu)
Crimson Dragon Side Story
Dondonpachi Hi Maximum (Cave Interactive)
Fable Coin Golf
Feed Me Oil (EA)
Full House Poker
Ghostscape
Glow Artisan
Hasta La Muerte
OMG: Our Manic Game
Orbital
Pac-Man Kart Rally (Namco Bandai)
Pool Pro Online (Namco Bandai)
Risk (Nokia)
Shuffle Party
Shoot 1UP
Sid Meier's Pirates! (2K)
Splinter Cell Conviction (Gameloft)
Spy Mouse (Nokia)
Tentacles
The Harvest
The Oregon Trail HD (Gameloft)
Trivial Pursuit (Nokia)
Turn N Run (EA)
Zombie Attack! 2

Legend
Green = Available again
Amber = Available again but with apparent issues
Red = Missing

Edit: Added publisher for non-MS games.
Edit 2: Rearranged list alphabetical
Edit 3: Using colour coding to show availability

Last edited:

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The Harvest was removed after the 5th Nov, as I downloaded it and playing it on my WP8 device. Kinda sucks for the rest of you, and shambolic in general for us early adopters of WP8.

shinygerbil

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
DoDonPachi received an update this morning. I didn't notice a changelog. Unfortunately it is still not playable on WP8. Crashes upon loading a level.

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Ubisoft (Babel Rising) and Gameloft (The Oregon Trail) have updated their games. Hopefully this means that Splinter Cell is not too far behind.

Shoot 1UP on the other hand has been removed; although the developers have said it should be back soon.

Strangely enough, the MS games still haven't been updated.

Edit: I believe WP Central contacted some of the developers with missing games and some of them had already started working on fixes. Is there any chance WPC can share this info so that we at least have an idea what to expect and don't hold our breath for those other games?

Last edited:

Nebor

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm not able to download Angry Birds Space or Angry Bird's Star Wars on my new Lumia 920, but they worked fine on my Samsung Focus. The website tells me that my version of windows phone is not compatible with the application, but if I navigate to them in the store on the phone it wants me to buy them again. What gives?

ExoWaltz

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Note: I upgraded from a HTC 7 Trophy to the 920
Crimson Dragon : Lost all my, purchased via LIVE, crystals even though I transfered all the data, dont know if this has something to do with the update?
The harvest: Is still missing...
Many of my previoulsy purchasd apps are asking me to buy it again when i look them up in the store.

Does anyone know anything about getting refunds? Because something is going wrong with the updates

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Note: I upgraded from a HTC 7 Trophy to the 920
Crimson Dragon : Lost all my, purchased via LIVE, crystals even though I transfered all the data, dont know if this has something to do with the update?
The harvest: Is still missing...
Many of my previoulsy purchasd apps are asking me to buy it again when i look them up in the store.

Does anyone know anything about getting refunds? Because something is going wrong with the updates

I assume you are using the same Live account on your new phone?

Crimson Dragon: The backup feature of WP8 does not transfer your save game, although I would expect Live purchases to be tied to your account so not sure on that one.

Previously purchased apps: When you click on buy the first time, it will tell you that you already bought the game and asks if you wish to download it again. You won't be charged again.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Shoot 1UP is available. But on my Lumia 920. It crashes after 3 bosses or something. Its a bit in to the game. Very annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas