where are the big name developers?

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I thought for sure we would see a ton of games from Gameloft, EA and other big developers/publishers for WP8. EA just released a bunch of games on the nook HD but so far no real love for us. Even on my Surface there are hardly any huge games. I really thought Microsoft would have gone out of their way to have a ton of new games at launch. Hopefully we will see some more steady releases before the holidays.

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
It looks like EA is about to be bum rushing us soon. Hopefully that happens quickly and they do their christmas 99 cent sale for us like they do on IOS.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Dont forget we got Sega doing a lot with WP and Namco Bandai giving us Puzzle Quest 2 (Which is an amazing mobile game!) Of course Rovio IS showing WP at least a little bit of love. And... Final Fantasy anyone? Just note that Xbox Live games WILL be at a premium because they use the xbox live service.

Nothing annoys me more than people complaining about a $0.99 price-tag and saying iOS and Adroid get the same game for free. What they don't realize is that those "free" versions on those other systems most likely have ads and a paid counterpart without them. There are expensive games on iOS and Android too. I don't get why people complain about price. It's just a couple of bucks.

Anyways, I would love me some Temple Run on WP!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I thought for sure we would see a ton of games from Gameloft, EA and other big developers/publishers for WP8. EA just released a bunch of games on the nook HD but so far no real love for us. Even on my Surface there are hardly any huge games. I really thought Microsoft would have gone out of their way to have a ton of new games at launch. Hopefully we will see some more steady releases before the holidays.

They'll come. Nokia had a real good relationship with them when they were using Symbian. I have some outstanding games on my Nokia N8 with Symbian^3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium