Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. ImAdrian23's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    269 Posts
       #1  
    I thought it would be nice to share with you guys my favorite games so far. (I have my 8X for 4 days so far)
    • Breeze;
    • BBB: App-ocalypse;
    • Cell (free);
    • Galaxy Rush ;
    • Incredible Circus;
    • Line Birds;
    • Word Twist;
    • Word Up (free);
    • WordMix (free).


    So, what are you favorite games?

    I find Galaxy Rush and Cell the best ones so far :D. Galaxy Rush is really amazing and it's a time killer for sure. I won't be surprised if it would become the next Temple Run.
  2. TaliZorah's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    640 Posts
    Global Posts
    688 Global Posts
    #2  
    I have A LOT of games but these are my favovite... (in no order)

    Angry Birds Star Wars.
    Wordament.
    Puzzle Quest 2
    Survivalcraft (Minewhat? ...Seriously this game is amazing!!)
    Hydro Thunder GO (Probably my favorite game)
    GeoDefense (Both of them are fantastic!)
    Carcassonne (Eats a ton of battery but awesome local multiplayer)
    Civilization Revolution (Love all versions of this game)
    Z0MB1ES (on teh ph0ne)
    Lets Golf 2 (Golf games are always fun)
    Gravity Guy (Still trying to 100% achievements, beating it without dying is very hard)
    Beards & Beaks (Yeah you might have to spend some extra money for some help but the core game is awesome!)


    Those are my favorites.
  3. ImAdrian23's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    269 Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliZorah View Post
    I have A LOT of games but these are my favovite... (in no order)

    Angry Birds Star Wars.
    Wordament.
    Puzzle Quest 2
    Survivalcraft (Minewhat? ...Seriously this game is amazing!!)
    Hydro Thunder GO (Probably my favorite game)
    GeoDefense (Both of them are fantastic!)
    Carcassonne (Eats a ton of battery but awesome local multiplayer)
    Civilization Revolution (Love all versions of this game)
    Z0MB1ES (on teh ph0ne)
    Lets Golf 2 (Golf games are always fun)
    Gravity Guy (Still trying to 100% achievements, beating it without dying is very hard)
    Beards & Beaks (Yeah you might have to spend some extra money for some help but the core game is awesome!)


    Those are my favorites.
    Wow! Nice collection. I must get Survival craft + Carcassonne. I'd get Beards & Beaks too (as it's my favorite game out there...) but for some unknown reasons, It says it's not available in my country and all other games work for me >_<
  4. WasteSomeTime's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    874 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #4  
    Games are pricy for windows phone. I like the $1 iPhone game price model. Although probably spent around $20 including the taxes on xbl windows phone titles. Its just that the price is not always justified.
    Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express
  5. TaliZorah's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    640 Posts
    Global Posts
    688 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAdrian23 View Post
    Wow! Nice collection. I must get Survival craft + Carcassonne. I'd get Beards & Beaks too (as it's my favorite game out there...) but for some unknown reasons, It says it's not available in my country and all other games work for me >_<
    That's too bad you can't get Beards & Beaks. Survivalcraft is a must if you like Minecraft. I actually think it's better than Minecraft.
  6. TaliZorah's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    640 Posts
    Global Posts
    688 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by WasteSomeTime View Post
    Games are pricy for windows phone. I like the $1 iPhone game price model. Although probably spent around $20 including the taxes on xbl windows phone titles. Its just that the price is not always justified.
    Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express
    lol. You do know there are PLENTY of iOS games that are more than $1 right?
  7. WasteSomeTime's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    874 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #7  
    Yes of course there are but sometimes the ios or android counterpart is free or at a lower price or has more features. Take the " uno " gam on the market place. That thing is single player only while the other mobile platforms have multiplayer.
    Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Posting Permissions