- 12-05-2012, 02:07 PM #2
I downloaded it yesterday and got 35 notifications overnight (lots of requests to play the game, I don't know how to change it so I don't get random requests). It's pretty darn annoying. Surprised you're still getting notifications after uninstalling it. Did you restart the phone?
- 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM #3
My sister had the same issue (notifications in the middle of the night with the game uninstalled), so she went into the Games hub, into the settings, and shut off game notifications. They stopped after that.
12-06-2012, 03:33 AM #7
- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I made this definitive post on the subject of AlphaJax notifications for you guys;)
Turning off notifications - Alphajax - A - D - Xbox.com Forums - Xbox.com
Any questions, post up to the official AlphaJax forums on Xbox.com at the link above
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 33Last Post: 05-27-2015, 09:37 PM
- By pdch in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 17Last Post: 12-06-2012, 01:28 AM
- By Mitlov in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2012, 11:56 PM
- By ncalsuz in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2012, 10:15 PM
- By Silverdogz in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2011, 12:19 AM