Gameloft wp8 games due soon

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Wow, they still haven't pushed those games yet....?

*Waiting for the day to come back to Windows Phone when Microsoft actually delivers on their promises*....

And for those who want to say "what promises...?", please watch the windows phone 8 launch event and summer event when they said AT LAUNCH is when they were to be released...

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sticking up for them in the slightest as I know what the track record for the apps are like but it does take some time to make the apps, even just to port them across. I'm assuming MS is going down the route for Xbox Live games at the moment is that it needs to run on both WP7 & WP8, just a guess though.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sticking up for them in the slightest as I know what the track record for the apps are like but it does take some time to make the apps, even just to port them across. I'm assuming MS is going down the route for Xbox Live games at the moment is that it needs to run on both WP7 & WP8, just a guess though.
The SoCs of the WP7.5 devices would run the games so poorly. No level of optimization can get over outdated hardware, and the trailer from Gameloft said "for Windows Phone 8 in 2012/2013"

saulgould13

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Coming from IOS folks do get spoiled regardless if its that social app or this shoot em up deal of the week. Im noticing peoples responses on here are rather mixed, particularly with MSFT's beauracracy and seemingly blase approach toward its market. I could be wrong however if this pattern of hook line, nickle and dime the customer with nominal progress and false launch dates continue, if and when wp8 catches up to speed, waiting for games such as Modern Combat to port won't be so modern anymore.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I use XNA 4.0 to make my gamey for WP7 and WP8.
For moment I don't find a name, I accept your suggestion :wink: , maybe :
"2023" , "Zombies".

I add a lazer yesterday, 3 mores 3D models zombies.

If you have a jailbreak phone, I can send you my xap file.

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately i don't have a jailbreak phone. Thanks for the offer though :)

Can you make it a multiplayer/co-op game? Where we can join other wp players and kill waves of zombies? That would be cool. We are in need of a good online game and this might be the one.

Some name suggestions:

Virus breakout
WP-Infected
Zombie wave
Online Infection
Dead walking
Online virus

Cant wait to play it :)

saulgould13

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Six guns is a decent game,( missing something essential) warning to the ocd types who don't care for the pay to play.. And have way too much time on their hands lol..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3