Gameloft wp8 games due soon

saulgould13

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
A decent FPS or solid adventure story would be inviting, I don't really game often like I used to, its nice once a while to fire up a premium game and get lost in it.

gladbecker82

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Since there is a Real Football 2013 under free Games in Asphalt 7, even though it sends you to 2012 Version maybe we get Real Football 2013, might be a hint :) would be sweet :) i dont think it will be Nova 3 or Modern Combat, they probably save it for later.

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Spiderman - too pricey for one and don't know if its just me but its got horrible framerate. Shame!

Worried about MC4 now as its more graphic intense :S

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm skipping Spider-Man, as I can't justify $7 on a phone game. That, and I'm STILL working on other games on my phone, so I wouldn't have time to play it anyway.

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd buy SpiderMan just to support game loft, because they seem to be the only ones supporting us, but I dont have the space, im going to have to try to find room for nova & modern combat....Why do we need 4GBs free for a 1Gb game idk,

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
They're not JUST supporting us though, they're supporting themselves. While I'm willing to buy their games to support their work (like how I bought Asphalt 7 last week), it doesn't mean I'm going to do a "Shut up and take my money!" at all of their works. I have enough to play as it is, so I have to pass on a $7 title from a franchise I don't even have any care for.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I haven't played the games yet (haven't returned to Windows Phone 8 yet because of the TellMe bugs), but I too am worried about Modern Combat and N.O.V.A. If they can get Asphalt to work fine, I'm sure they can get the shooters to work. Idk how smooth they've worked it out on Android with the same SOC, because the last time I tried it on an S4 SOC was the Galaxy S III and both games ran like crap (Modern Combat 3 and N.O.V.A. 3).

Shocked to hear Spiderman is so bad, but Asphalt is smooth, seeing as Spiderman is a graphically less-intense game (or so you would think).....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3