Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Is there a monopoly game for windows phone 8? I saw that some people mentioned it but I cannot find it in the store.

Global Posts
    1,178 Global Posts
    For some reason it isn't working on windows phone 8 along with about 20 other games... Pretty upset with that to be honest.

It's on my 8x now, just checked the marketplace its there..hold up ill find a link

Edit: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...4-00237de2db9e

It plays fine on my phone also
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    The weirdest thing...when I first got my phone, I downloaded and played it...then my phone started acting crazy and I hard reset it and now it's saying not supported...weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
    The weirdest thing...when I first got my phone, I downloaded and played it...then my phone started acting crazy and I hard reset it and now it's saying not supported...weird.
    Hmm, I guess I shouldn't delete it then. MS needs to figure this out, most of of my xbox live games have the black bar, and I am missing games I've paid for. I thought that they said they will do something to the apps & they will be faster on WP8 without the dev having to do anything...lies all lies

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Honestly, I think something is wrong with the marketplace...I have a Lumia, yet I couldn't get Nokia ringtone maker after the hard reset...I had to follow a link to get it back.

I found it, thanks! It seems to work for me, but I only played it for two seconds.
    Uninstall it then reinstall it. That should do the trick. :)

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    It's working again 😁!
    Sent from my Nokia L810 using Board Express