Skulls of the Shogun

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I already cashed in my bing points so Im going to get this on launch day for sure now that its going to be $5. The first live game written with native code for wp8. After playing guns for hire & robotek (simple but fun) I think devs have more room to make better quality games, plus we havent had an xbox game in a very long time...I hope it doesnt disappoint

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I was really displeased with the initial pricing, but I am pleased to see the lower prices for launch. I'll be using my first Bing Rewards Microsoft Store card for this. I won't be getting the Windows 8/RT version, as My Windows 8 PC is a desktop, and I wouldn't want it on there. I would get it on Xbox 360, but I think $15 is still too much for it when I can get it for $5 on my phone, then play it on my Lumia 920 while browsing the web on my PC (my PC is connected to my TV, so using my Xbox for the game would mean no using my PC at the same time).

If they would have made this 800 Points at launch, I would have probably gotten it, but the $5 WP8 version is still a great deal, so I'll be going with that, most likely.

segadc

Apr 12, 2008
Visit site
IF the game is awesome then yes I will buy all three. Lets see I can get the WP8 version with my Bing Rewards, 360 version with my MSP card, and the Windows 8 version with a Visa Gift card. Part of me wants to buy all three just to support this type of functionality. Hurry up Wednesday!

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Just bought it. Really to support development of Xbox games. If the game is good even better. Plan on trying it later tonight.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not really in to Phone gaming, but they just got my 5 Euro just to support their efforts. Maybe I will try it tonight.

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I just bought it! Get it cheap while you can. I'ma try it out for the next couple of weeks. I sure wish I could pin the games to my start screen. But yup, maybe I might just make it my daily driver.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I said this on the front page, but ugh, the phone version looks like garbage. The art style is great, and it's still enjoyable, but it's a shame they couldn't use the higher quality assets from the Windows RT version on the phone (at the very least, for the WP8 version).

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Disappointed, not because of gameplay, but because this isnt full screen on my 8X and this wasnt written in native code, I guess I should have read up on it, o well a couple bing points out of the window. Anyway I hope we get a, update to a wp8 version, but im guessing about the time we get an update if we ever do, i'll be playing nova or asphalt. Oh well time to try to get all the achievements

alaskanjackson

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Not that anyone asked. Got it for my 9 yr old on his surface. He LOVES it. He drained the battery (which is saying something) playing tonight. I am trying it on my 920, so far its a little hard to manage the game play vs on the surface? That's my only gripe so far..... I will probably buy for the xbox as well. Developers like this need our love (money).:amaze:

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Awesome game, but it's very disappointing that it doesn't support HD. I appreciate that this game has been in development for a while, but couldn't they have anticipated this and included assets from the Surface RT?

This is why I wish Microsoft would have standardized the displays on WP8 devices to a 720p minimum. With phones out there still doing 800x480 I think we're going to continue to see releases with lower res graphics. Actually, I wonder if people using the iPad 3/4 run into this problem on a regular basis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss