Still no Hoth for Angry Birds SW?

Banstyle

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I fear that Star Wars will be just like Angry Birds 1 for WP7, a never-updated version of the game that everyone else on other platforms gets updates on.

Any chance WPCentral can investigate? It would suck if we never got Hoth or the rest of the levels.

Banstyle

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I realize asking Rovio is pointless but when Windows 8/Surface get Hoth and WP8 does not it is a cause to worry. Freaking Rovio up to their same ol tricks. Thanks George.

theblackberrier

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I still have to understand why do they take so much time to get the updates going in WP7, I mean, even if the market is smaller, the game is the same, no different graphics of levels.....go wonder. (they do update their facebook app with angry birds tournaments every week though)

Last edited:

Crakeur

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
surface launched with the yoda levels - not sure of the section name, possibly return of the jedi, even though the swamp settings would be an empire strikes back reference.

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
when I paid for the original angry birds and got no updates I emailed rovio, their response was it was a beta app, I asked why did I pay so much for a beta app, they did not respond.

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
ok lets put the steam on ;) just emailed support. lets see what rovio has to say. if they keep getting bombed with support emails, may be they will listen :)

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
How about bad piggies for WP??
I feel that developers dont take WP seriously YET.. Not just games alot of the apps are still missing 4 months after lunch.

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
answer:
News on updates will be announced on our website, newsletter and though our Facebook page and on Twitter. Generally, we will not publish any release dates before updates are ready and available. This is to make sure we don't give out release dates we cannot always guarantee we will hit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3