Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Sorry if this has been already asked. Are there any games you can play on Xbox and on windows phone?

For WP7 there was a poker game that had cross-platform play, and I know Wordament for WP8 you can play cross platform with Windows 8/RT devices, there is also a great game called Skulls of the Shogun which seems awesome and a sneak peak at Microsoft's cross-platform gaming future, it will release on Xbox and on Windows 8/RT, no work on Windows Phone version

The Xbox 360 and Surface Tablet Fight Each Other, Thanks to Skulls of the Shogun
    Skulls of the Shogun!

"Skulls Anywhere is an asynchronous multiplayer mode that let’s players take turns independently of each other (sending turns back and forth whenever they want), playing against players on all the launch platforms (XBLA, Windows Phone 7, & Windows 8)."

That would imply that it should also get WP8 functionality. I personally thought that Microsoft should have sold games on Xbox LIVE Arcade like Uno as cross-platform licenses myself. If I'm going to pay $10 for the game on my Xbox, you should at least let me play it on my phone as well.

I think that's long term plan but hard since Xbox is on such a separate system on the backend and architecturally. I wouldn't be surprised if the next gen Xbox had some sort of buy once play anywhere features like playstation does with some psn games for the ps3 and the vita

So many Xbox users would come to WP if you could purchase a XBL game and get it on your WP for free, as well.