- 01-01-2013, 12:47 AM #1
This probably sounds stupid, but here goes. Got a Lumia 920 last month, didn't have an Xbox. Set up Xbox live on the phone just to see what it was. Got an actual Xbox today, and it set me up with a different ID. Can I sign out of XBox live on the phone and sign back in with the XBox ID on the Xbox? Frustrating because I can't use smartglass.
- 01-01-2013, 01:05 AM #2
Disregard, its working I just "downloaded profile" for the ID I had on the phone. It wasn't taking my live.com credentials earlier, which caused me to sign in with my outlook.com credentials, creating another ID.
- 02-07-2013, 11:26 PM #5
- By ironsoulreaver in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 16Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:35 PM
- By runamuck83 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2012, 12:21 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2012, 03:26 PM
- By rashedalam in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:47 PM
- By E_man#CB in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2012, 08:48 PM