01-07-2013, 04:39 PM #1
- 3 Posts
So I have a cousin with a Nokia 820 on Verizon. She noticed over the weekend her Words with Friends disappeared. I thought I could simply reinstall. I go to the market place and I see it is there for $2.99 -- WTF! And is not longer in the Nokia Collection
Did it get wiped out? She does not want to pay $2.99 to reinstall it
On my Nokia 920 on AT&T, I also notice it is no longer in the Nokia Collection but I recieved the update to 1.1 for free.
Has anyone else seen this issue? Anyone know if my cousin can simply reinstall without paying?
01-10-2013, 06:28 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Happened on my AT&T 920. I had the one from the Nokia collection, but don't know what version. I searched it in the store and found both the Nokia and paid versions, but I can't download the Nokia version. It appears to think it's still on my phone... I get the share button, but no download option.
- By moc426 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 20Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:00 AM
- By moc426 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2012, 01:15 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:48 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2011, 05:48 PM
- By archer75 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:01 PM