What games have you downloaded recently?

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry I was looking at the name of a game on my iPhone. The game I was talking about is chimpact. Its a very simple game that you have to collect gems and bananas . But I love the graphics

Thanks for this :) great looking game. Something to show off.

Shame you have to dig deep for the good ones.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Egg Man Rally ($.99 with one free level in trial) and Dalton - The Awesome (free) are both games that I have been enjoying recently.

MacDaMachine

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry I was looking at the name of a game on my iPhone. The game I was talking about is chimpact. Its a very simple game that you have to collect gems and bananas . But I love the graphics

omg dude... Man just when I didn't want to spend money on an app. This game is too awesome.

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
omg dude... Man just when I didn't want to spend money on an app. This game is too awesome.

If you dont want to spend your money, ook into bing rewards, you get points for searching, and you can use the points for things, like amazon gift cards, skype scredit..etc, but I use mine for WP8 markekplace money, its about 525 bing points for $5 in the phones store, or 160 for $1.25 you can earn up to 15 points a day, but its easy & most importantly you can help support the devs who make good products for us without really spending your own money. Hopefully, that will bring other devs to our platform

MacDaMachine

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
If you dont want to spend your money, ook into bing rewards, you get points for searching, and you can use the points for things, like amazon gift cards, skype scredit..etc, but I use mine for WP8 markekplace money, its about 525 bing points for $5 in the phones store, or 160 for $1.25 you can earn up to 15 points a day, but its easy & most importantly you can help support the devs who make good products for us without really spending your own money. Hopefully, that will bring other devs to our platform
I know about bing rewards. My computer was K.I.A so I can't do it. I'll buy the app later today

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just got King Oddball and The Thieving Tower. Both offer unique and entertaining takes on genres that I think are getting tired. And I really like the art style for both games. King Oddball was the bigger surprise for me personally because I generally hate Angry Birds and all it's clones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism