What games have you downloaded recently?

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
the only game I've seen that was worthy of a download was that monkey game.i have every game that everyone says Is basically the top games on the platform. The game selection on wp8 isn't getting better, if anything it is getting worse. I downloaded a bunch of games on my iPhone this week but 1 or 2 on WP. Microsoft seriously needs to start doing something to catchup. You can't grow the platform.with apps that look like flash games from 1999.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Here's a list of games I liked enough that I went and bought them:
Contre Jour
Crimson Dragon
iLomilo
Jet Car Stunts
Little Acorns
Mirror's Edge
Mush
Parachute Panic
Dice Battles +
Doom And Destiny (free, it crashes too often but is a great game otherwise)
Wordament (also free)

I do think Windows Phone is seriously lacking when it comes to games in two ways. First, there simply isn't enough of a selection, but secondly, too many games aren't optimized for HD screens. I hope that's a trend that changes soon.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Can you post a link, i cant find it in the marketplace...is it a nokia exclusive?
I'm sorry I was looking at the name of a game on my iPhone. The game I was talking about is chimpact. Its a very simple game that you have to collect gems and bananas . But I love the graphics

Boggy79

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Doom and Destiny but it's a little unstable. Great game that crashes every 10-15 minutes.

Best I've recently downloaded is Dragon's Blade. It's a testament to how poor the Marketplace used to be for finding popular games because this has been around since WP7 and I never found it. If you like old school RPGs it's worth the 79p

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm finding Wordament to be good fun. AlphaJax is also great. Wordament is hilarious though.
Me: Hmm, let's try a rotation *rotates tiles*
Me: Oh, there's a word *swipes in word*
Phone: "DING!" *toast notification pops up titled Spin Cycle*

I nearly dropped the phone in surprise as volume was on full, didn't see that achievement coming!

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Where's my water, great little game but it kills battery like mad.

Also downloaded Reaction. Two player quick reaction game. Basic to look at but fun :) honestly give it a try.

I would have bought Spy mouse but its too expensive on wp for my liking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz