Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 121
Like Tree52Likes
  1. martinmc78's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,716 Posts
    #76  
    What?? No Instagram!!
  2. thecaringkind's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #77  
    Its a game people. Really? Judging an entire platform over one totally overrated game is like complaining about the stitching on the leather seats in a Porsche. WP8 has some catching up to do sure but crying about one silly game because 'everyone else has it' is rather weak.
    diavol likes this.
  3. DAIMONDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    188 Posts
    #78  
    Tr2 is a very overrated game. Ive got it on my iphone and its just boring to play. Subway surfers is much better.
    Nirodrit534 likes this.
  4. uselessrobot's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    370 Posts
    #79  
    Isn't the whole point of a discussion forum that we can discuss any topic relevant to the core subject?

    I don't subscribe to the idea that we should only be engaged in positive discussion. This is a relevant topic, people are understandably upset and concerned. That said, this is a complex subject. It isn't as simple as developers avoiding a platform for no good reason. It often comes down to basic economics. Which means why people have looked to Microsoft, bringing us back to the original issue. But yeah, it's a valid discussion, even if some people don't want to hear it.
  5. ImAdrian23's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    269 Posts
       #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by DAIMONDY View Post
    Tr2 is a very overrated game. Ive got it on my iphone and its just boring to play. Subway surfers is much better.
    If only Subway Surfer was available... I've sent some e-mails to both developers and got almost the same reply.
    "Hi, Thank you for your inquiry.
    We're currently reviewing the future of Subway Surfers.
    We strive to release it to as many platforms as possible.

    Best Regards,
    Kiloo
    "

    I thought that WP8 would change things. It did not. It's just the old WP7 with a new start screen IMO. It is true that there're couple of games that are worthy for WP8 (where's my perry/water & dredds vs zombies and few others) but as they are not XBLA as Microsoft has a horrible process... oh well. I hope in the near future they will fulfill our desires.
    Gray Williams likes this.
  6. DAIMONDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    188 Posts
    #81  
    I wounder how many games we've missed because of their process. Possibly some big titles.
  7. Etyrnus's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    379 Posts
    #82  
    I don't get why people have an issue with indie titles vs Xbox. I mean, I'm pretty heavy into Xbox myself, been with them since Xbox live on the original console, with the same gamertag. But something people seem to miss is technically ALL of the IOS titles are indie, as they are not released by Apple. If we want to get games here on WP, we need to encourage developers, not throw down a gauntlet saying we expect you to go through this exceedingly difficult approval process that you may not even pass. Get them on board first, let them see there is a customer base here, and then try to get them to submit Xbox live games.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
  8. rbxtreme's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    112 Posts
    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAdrian23 View Post
    If only Subway Surfer was available... I've sent some e-mails to both developers and got almost the same reply.
    "Hi, Thank you for your inquiry.
    We're currently reviewing the future of Subway Surfers.
    We strive to release it to as many platforms as possible.

    Best Regards,
    Kiloo
    "

    I thought that WP8 would change things. It did not. It's just the old WP7 with a new start screen IMO. It is true that there're couple of games that are worthy for WP8 (where's my perry/water & dredds vs zombies and few others) but as they are not XBLA as Microsoft has a horrible process... oh well. I hope in the near future they will fulfill our desires.
    Buddy i need you you to not lose hope in WP8, coz its evolving... I agree with you that you feel lost in the wild with you WP8 device but no one at MS has conveyed that they would not be enhancing the OS, so my personal take on this would be, give them some time, things will be much better. cheers
  9. ImAdrian23's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    269 Posts
       #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbxtreme View Post
    Buddy i need you you to not lose hope in WP8, coz its evolving... I agree with you that you feel lost in the wild with you WP8 device but no one at MS has conveyed that they would not be enhancing the OS, so my personal take on this would be, give them some time, things will be much better. cheers
    I did not lose hope yet. But I really thought WP would change things and it didn't.
  10. eagle628's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    24 Posts
    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by thecaringkind View Post
    Its a game people. Really? Judging an entire platform over one totally overrated game is like complaining about the stitching on the leather seats in a Porsche. WP8 has some catching up to do sure but crying about one silly game because 'everyone else has it' is rather weak.
    Yeah, but its emblematic of a larger problem. If it was just Temple Run, I'd agree, it'd be annoying but not a serious impediment to the platform. But it's not just "one silly game," it's dozens. There's so many games/apps that WP is missing, it's a bigger surprise when a big-name title is available than when it's not.
  11. Raghav77's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    67 Posts
    #86  
    temple Run2 : an overrated game.....wp marketplace has far betr games and stuff..>!!
  12. Garghas's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #87  
    Honestly, Temple Run can be fun, more when we compete with friends for high scores, but I still prefer Jetpack Joyride when it comes to infinite runners.
    Which reminds me, it has been announced as a WP release, where is it? =P
    Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (black) Network: Vodafone Portugal
    Gamertag: Garghas
    Social Networks: Instagram - Twitter - Photoplay: bmltavares - Vine: Bruno Tavares (feel free to add me)
  13. Ezhil Amuthan's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #88  
    is temple run available for windows phone
  14. ImAdrian23's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    269 Posts
       #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezhil Amuthan View Post
    is temple run available for windows phone
    Not yet... and God knows when it will be. I bet it will arrive when Temple Run 3 gets released.
  15. ttsoldier's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,911 Global Posts
    #90  
    Ragdoll run is a great alternative!
  16. ImAdrian23's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    269 Posts
       #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    Ragdoll run is a great alternative!
    But I don't like as much as I like TR because of the enviroment and because you cannot use your accelerometer (move left/righ)
  17. invertme's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    341 Posts
    #92  
    I am using a HTC DNA (work issued) and got Temple Run... yawn.. I hate games that don't end or have levels of some sort. So that's a huge detractor but it's boring after just a few minutes. Windows Phone isn't missing anything.
  18. Gambit11B's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by zilab View Post
    like I said, if you really must have it, instead of switching completely to iOS why not buy an iPod touch, just to fill the hole wp8 is lacking.

    Works for me, I don't mind carrying an additonal iDevice. and use my HTC 8x as my daily driver.

    You DO realize that there is more than just a need for certain games, right? There are plenty of daily apps (like banking) that WP8 has yet to port. Carrying around an iPod touch works for games (non connection ones) but doesn't solve all the other app problems because the iPod touch does not have a cellular connection (and in the US, there is not a 24/7 Wi-Fi connection).
    "Rangers Lead the Way!"
  19. #94  
    subway surfers for my nokia lumia 820 plzzzzz i beg you plzzzz
  20. 03th04's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #95  
    How comes that I can't get temple run or any game on my phoen
  21. zilab's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11B View Post
    You DO realize that there is more than just a need for certain games, right? There are plenty of daily apps (like banking) that WP8 has yet to port. Carrying around an iPod touch works for games (non connection ones) but doesn't solve all the other app problems because the iPod touch does not have a cellular connection (and in the US, there is not a 24/7 Wi-Fi connection).
    While you are right iPod touch doesn't have cellular connection, it does have wifi. You can always tether / (share as wifi) your mobile connection from your wp8 device to your iDevice. So yes, you can use your bank apps or whatever app you need internet connection.
  22. Gray Williams's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #97  
    Nice game........
  23. Gray Williams's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #98  
    Looks great and plays even better. One of the best free game out there. Temple Run 2 for iPhone and iPad - Describia
    stevsham likes this.
  24. stevsham's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #99  
    Yeah offcourse this is one of the best game which i have been played...............
  25. uselessrobot's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    370 Posts
    #100  
    Ehh... I have Temple Run 2 on my iPad and don't think it's nearly as good as the first. It's overly complicated for an endless running game. It's tougher, but not in a good way, because obstacles appear more suddenly. And the whole points accumulation mechanic is pretty strange. They seem to be pushing harder to spend actual money than they did with the first game.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Okay, where is my temple run?
    By iPwnza in forum Windows Phone 8
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 07:11 AM
  2. Temple Run type game?
    By 3DPiper in forum Windows Phone Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 01:19 AM
  3. Temple Run / Angry Birds Space
    By TheVillagePrince in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 10:56 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 04:41 PM
  5. Temple Run
    By iAdrian23 in forum Windows Phone Games
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions