Temple Run 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
COOL! It launches tonight on iPhone/iPad. We didn't even get the old Temple Run and they release this?

I'm seriously pissed right now. Everyone will play Temple Run 2 and I will not even have the old one. Next time I buy a phone it will be an iPhone, unless our market will gain ATTENTION. Screw you Microsft, liars.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Aww everyone will be playing temple run 2 except you lol.

Its ok.
Do you really think the problem is that I won't be playing Temple Run 2, or is that new-comers won't have the chance to get hot apps? I thought MS was getting 43 or 46 out of 50 the hottest apps.
I'm just pissed because they lied about all new games coming.

MacDaMachine

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I think your problem is that you want to have and play what everyone else has. Because if we got some hot new games from no name devs you still be crying about Temple Run 2.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think your problem is that you want to have and play what everyone else has. Because if we got some hot new games from no name devs you still be crying about Temple Run 2.
Kind of true. But trust me... I've shown my apps (like the most played and great looking ones) and they said "Oh wow is that available on my phone too?" But they still tell me I should have Temple Run. I only want Temple Run 1/2. I never asked for Subway Surfers or Angry Birds or anything else. This is the best endless fun game.
BTW I'm also trying to convert as many people to switch over WPs over Androids and so far I've got 3 (one sold his Lumia 900 because it was broken though) and soon another one will jump over. Believe me or not we're teens and they spread the word out.
Thus said, I'm not really whining about it, but it should come since it would be a HUGE selling point...
Ask any iPhone users if they have Temple Run installed and for sure 8/10 would say YES.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It comes down to simple economics. Developers will go where the money is, and currently that's iOS and to a lesser extent Android. That's why Temple Run 2 is appearing on iPhones first and will probably see an Android release 6 months from now.

I agree that Microsoft could have done more, but at this point the only way things are going to change is for Windows Phone market share to rise significantly.

RyanR47

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I gave up complaining about lack of Apps on windows phone and bought myself an iPod touch 5th Gen. Finally found peace. Facebook poke app and Facebook VOIP feature just made my day. (Very heavy Facebook user)

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thing is, they've built Temple Run 2 using Unity which is why there's a fast turn around for Android so since WP8 supports Unity....
Yeah, I knew that but at least they could've said they are working on a Temple Run 2 version for WP... Even if it'd be months away I'd give me more faith that I currently lack of...

zilab

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Guys, if you want Temple Run2, or (any apps that are usually iOS only), so much why don't you just buy an iPod touch?
Apple - iPod touch

relatively cheap.

Plus you get all your missing apps you miss in your windows phone. This way you will get the best of 2 worlds. I know people like to argue, they don't like multiple devices, but seriously? Its thinner and lighter than iPhone 5 (which is the thinnest iPhone yet). Plus it has the same screen as the iPhone 5, 4" Retina display. Same battery life, weight is just 88 grams!, that's so light.

the benefits really outweighs of having this 2nd device for your consumption.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Guys, if you want Temple Run2, or (any apps that are usually iOS only), so much why don't you just buy an iPod touch?
Apple - iPod touch

relatively cheap.

Plus you get all your missing apps you miss in your windows phone. This way you will get the best of 2 worlds. I know people like to argue, they don't like multiple devices, but seriously? Its thinner and lighter than iPhone 5 (which is the thinnest iPhone yet). Plus it has the same screen as the iPhone 5, 4" Retina display. Same battery life, weight is just 88 grams!, that's so light.

the benefits really outweighs of having this 2nd device for your consumption.

So... what will I be using my 8X for? Making calls?

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I commented on that YouTube video and got the developer team's attention kind of.. so if everyone here would LIKE my comment to put it at the top or comment on it too demanding it perhaps can show that they need to push out their games for WP faster
WPCentral unite!

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I commented on that YouTube video and got the developer team's attention kind of.. so if everyone here would LIKE my comment to put it at the top or comment on it too demanding it perhaps can show that they need to push out their games for WP faster
WPCentral unite!
Thumbed you up. I also tried many times to get their attention and they said "Windows Portable?", because they didn't know what WP meant... Oh my God!

zilab

May 24, 2011
Visit site
@ImAdrian23 you'll use it like how you use a smart phone, and that on things lacking in wp8 like bank app or temple run for example, it basically fills the hole that windows phone 8 has. Also even if you have 8x, you still don't have temple run, which is the whole point of this thread.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Society makes a phone purchase dependent on silly games like that? Come on, it looks incredibly stupid. I am shocked that we are even discussing this.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Society makes a phone purchase dependent on silly games like that? Come on, it looks incredibly stupid. I am shocked that we are even discussing this.
I'm not going to buy an iPhone just because it has Temple Run2. However I'm frustrated that they've released Temple Run 2 on iOS and soon on Android as well, while we don't EVEN HAVE the old Temple Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)