Temple Run 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeronoise

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Honestly speaking everyone should like the top comment on the YouTube video. Having a few hundred will def get the devs attention. Having 1000+ and the dev would have to be dumb not to do something. Everyone from Microsoft keep telling us to contact the dev and this is a great opportunity.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Honestly speaking everyone should like the top comment on the YouTube video. Having a few hundred will def get the devs attention. Having 1000+ and the dev would have to be dumb not to do something. Everyone from Microsoft keep telling us to contact the dev and this is a great opportunity.
Go ahead and send them an email. They'll reply saying: Bla Bla Bla ... We strive to release our app on more markets ... bla bla bla...

rickisthick

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
GUYS THE TOP COMMENTS ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO ARE ABOUT BRINGING TEMPLE RUN TO WP... PEOPLE GO LIKE THE COMMENT SO WE CAN GET THE DEVS ATTENTION!
:grin:

infenit101

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I was considering a Windows Phone for my next upgrade and still think it is the best OS but the lack of new quality titles is concerning with no definite time table when we will get them. This platform seems to be perpetually stuck in "Another 2 years mode". How difficult is it to leverage the Xbox brand and get developers to port their games over? Microsoft has tons of cash on hand, create a billion dollar pot and get the developers excited about the platform. Also app pricing needs to get in line with the competitors, apps are simply too high.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was considering a Windows Phone for my next upgrade and still think it is the best OS but the lack of new quality titles is concerning with no definite time table when we will get them. This platform seems to be perpetually stuck in "Another 2 years mode". How difficult is it to leverage the Xbox brand and get developers to port their games over? Microsoft has tons of cash on hand, create a billion dollar pot and get the developers excited about the platform. Also app pricing needs to get in line with the competitors, apps are simply too high.
+9000. The prices are not that high (IMO), but some are. One thing I DISLIKE HATE* about our games is that they are barely getting updated.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I have both Temple Run and Temple Run 2 on my iPod Touch. Both are awesome! Temple Run 2 is much more challenging than the older version.

p/s: I love WP and I love apps/games on iOS. iPod Touch is the only solution at the moment until WP's ecosystem mature enough and gets attention from all the big developers

There is also the iPads. The mini is not a whole lot more expensive than the Touch. I pick up the iPad whenever there is an app I miss on WP8. Currently it is only Tapatalk and Templerun2. And when the novelty of templerun wears off, it is only Tapatalk.....

...... Thi hellere dampe end st?ve ......

1101x10

May 27, 2012
Visit site
There's an interview in The Telegraph with the developers, they are basically just a husband and wife team.

Why no Windows phone version yet? You said in October the original will be reaching the platform, yet no news on this or Temple Run 2. Is that platform trickier to develop for?
The original Temple Run is still in the works for Win8. We don't have a release date yet, but hopefully we'll be able to make an announcement sometime soon. Hopefully we can follow the original with Temple Run 2 on that platform, too. Honestly we'd love to have Temple Run on as many platforms as possible, but we're a small team so it's just a matter of doing what we can and prioritizing.

Temple Run 2 interview - Telegraph

Last edited:

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There's an interview in The Times with the developers, they are basically just a husband and wife team.

Why no Windows phone version yet? You said in October the original will be reaching the platform, yet no news on this or Temple Run 2. Is that platform trickier to develop for?
The original Temple Run is still in the works for Win8. We don't have a release date yet, but hopefully we'll be able to make an announcement sometime soon. Hopefully we can follow the original with Temple Run 2 on that platform, too. Honestly we'd love to have Temple Run on as many platforms as possible, but we're a small team so it's just a matter of doing what we can and prioritizing.

Temple Run 2 interview - Telegraph
Worst news ever.
WIN8? Temple Run 1? Are you kidding me? Whenever their games will reach our market I WILL NOT EVEN download them. Who cares that they are a team of 2? I don't. They can release for 2913829138 resolutions on Android but cannot for WP (which means 1)? Goodbye Temple Run 1 & 2 developers.

LittleB69

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Come on it is released first to iOS because they know that they will pay for anything :amaze:
Just go with Ragdoll Run.. same type of game.... it will carry you ower until they might release one for WP8.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Come on it is released first to iOS because they know that they will pay for anything :amaze:
Just go with Ragdoll Run.. same type of game.... it will carry you ower until they might release one for WP8.
Might. Didn't you read my post from above? I bet BB10 will have Temple Run 2 before WP, if not on the same day BB10 goes out.

RyanR47

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
currently free at app store + 20 mill downloads

c8m6p

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
20 million downloads in 6 days and you people are *****ing about it not being on WP8. does WP8 even have 20 million users total? doubtful.

Get over it. I don't blame the developers at all. You would all do the exact same if you were in their shoes.

Who the **** buys WP8 and expects it to get all the top apps first when it doesn't have a fraction of the users. I blame MS for being slow as molasses. Seriously, this platform has been out for how long? No notification center, no network profiles, no way of organizing home screen, no folders, no file explorer, I can't even lock the damn screen orientation. All in the name of "simplicity"? Yeah right.

And I'm sorry the design language is flat out questionable in some circumstances. Why the **** do my contact's names get "cut off" because the font is so huge for seniors to be able to read it. Just like, what?

I love WP, despite these shortcomings because it's fast, fluid, stable and works well as a phone. I have an iPod touch for apps, like others have pointed out. Seriously, it's not a huge deal. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss