01-17-2013, 06:48 PM #2
- 254 Posts
awesome deal! always had interest in buying these games. (and about did 2 days ago, got Hydro Thunder, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Plants vs Zombies instead), but both Water and Perry are pretty fun/addicting from what I've played so far. they are also both visually well done.
I wonder what the reasoning for going free? lack of sales? just being nice?
either way, not complaining. especially since it doesnt look like other platforms have it for free(?)
01-18-2013, 09:13 AM #3
- 269 Posts
But I don't mind that, I'm glad they've made them free for 24 Hours. Where's my Water/Perry? Climbed to my top 10 apps on Windows Phone
Oh and, it is free on iOS as well (not sure how many levels though).
01-18-2013, 10:38 AM #4
- 520 Posts
I got them both. They're decent games, but I'm just not a fan of the challenge based puzzles.
What I did notice is that Where's my Water is quite a battery hog. Compared to Dredd vs Zombies, which I'd say is more processor intensive, it drained the battery nearly twice as fast.
- By fwaits in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 30Last Post: 01-22-2013, 11:39 AM
- By joeynox in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2013, 05:27 AM
- By Dex Da Rex in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2013, 10:29 PM
- By aDrunkInPublic in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:30 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 47Last Post: 02-26-2012, 09:03 PM