Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    Good news Real Racing 2 is going to be released anytime soon to Nokia Collection as an exclusive.

Hit the link Game Added: Real Racing 2 (WP7) - Xbox 360 News at Xbox360Achievements.org

Nokia exclusives make me sad. Not all networks sell the Nokia WP8 phones (yet)

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    True, however who prevents HTC, Samsung or any other from doing the same kind of exclusives.

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafiatounes View Post
    True, however who prevents HTC, Samsung or any other from doing the same kind of exclusives.
    Exclusives cost money, and Nokia is the only OEM that has a real need for exclusives in our platform.
    Microsoft Store employee; opinions are mine.

I'm on the Twitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Exclusives cost money, and Nokia is the only OEM that has a real need for exclusives in our platform.
    ???

Both HTC & Samsung spend huge amounts on OEM content for Android. Yet provide the very minimum for WP (both 7 & 8).

In 2 years of HTC WP7 ownership, i don't recall there being more than about 10 HTC apps. Nokia have added that many in the 2 months since WP8 launched, and we all know are actively working on more.

I have no doubt HTC & Samsung do the very minimum to fulfill their contracts with Microsoft.

If anything, every single WP owner should be pleased that Nokia are doing exclusives, because you can bet most of them would never have come to WP had they not been thrown money by Nokia, and all the 3rd party stuff is a timed exclusive, so everyone gets it eventually.
    This is exactly what i have been trying to say...Nokia is better at supporting its devices than MS...

Compare the number and quality of apps released by Nokia after the launch of WP8 with those released by MS..

With this kind of support MS should not think of releasing a Surface phone...it would be a disaster

Awesome. Everyone else will be getting Real Racing 3 and we'll just be getting 2.

does this game has better graphics and gameplay than NFS Hot Pursuit?

Well I'm glad I have my new Nokia phone on its way, main reason I turned to Nokia was bewcause of exclusive Apps & Games
    CONSOLES/TABLETS: XboxOne, Xbox360 & Surface Pro 2
    PHONE: Nokia Lumia 930
    GAMERTAGS: supadryz & supadryzarcadz

Real Racing 3 is out for iOS and here we are holding our breath for 2. sigh