Real Racing 2: Soon to be released as a Lumia exclusive!

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Exclusives cost money, and Nokia is the only OEM that has a real need for exclusives in our platform.

???

Both HTC & Samsung spend huge amounts on OEM content for Android. Yet provide the very minimum for WP (both 7 & 8).

In 2 years of HTC WP7 ownership, i don't recall there being more than about 10 HTC apps. Nokia have added that many in the 2 months since WP8 launched, and we all know are actively working on more.

I have no doubt HTC & Samsung do the very minimum to fulfill their contracts with Microsoft.

If anything, every single WP owner should be pleased that Nokia are doing exclusives, because you can bet most of them would never have come to WP had they not been thrown money by Nokia, and all the 3rd party stuff is a timed exclusive, so everyone gets it eventually.

chetan_merchant

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
This is exactly what i have been trying to say...Nokia is better at supporting its devices than MS...

Compare the number and quality of apps released by Nokia after the launch of WP8 with those released by MS..

With this kind of support MS should not think of releasing a Surface phone...it would be a disaster

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm glad I have my new Nokia phone on its way, main reason I turned to Nokia was bewcause of exclusive Apps & Games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3