- 01-29-2013, 06:13 PM #1
- 01-30-2013, 10:17 AM #5
Both HTC & Samsung spend huge amounts on OEM content for Android. Yet provide the very minimum for WP (both 7 & 8).
In 2 years of HTC WP7 ownership, i don't recall there being more than about 10 HTC apps. Nokia have added that many in the 2 months since WP8 launched, and we all know are actively working on more.
I have no doubt HTC & Samsung do the very minimum to fulfill their contracts with Microsoft.
If anything, every single WP owner should be pleased that Nokia are doing exclusives, because you can bet most of them would never have come to WP had they not been thrown money by Nokia, and all the 3rd party stuff is a timed exclusive, so everyone gets it eventually.
01-30-2013, 11:09 AM #6
- 61 Posts
This is exactly what i have been trying to say...Nokia is better at supporting its devices than MS...
Compare the number and quality of apps released by Nokia after the launch of WP8 with those released by MS..
With this kind of support MS should not think of releasing a Surface phone...it would be a disaster
- By nMIK-3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2013, 11:54 AM
- By derDaniel in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:17 AM
- By iainmann in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2012, 10:23 AM
- By JK0d3r in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 8Last Post: 03-08-2012, 05:58 AM
- By martin_strahilovski in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-09-2011, 02:41 PM