- 02-07-2013, 02:50 AM #1
I've got a Lumia 610 and have a few xbox games on it attached to my gamertag. I'm about to get a Surface RT, will I have to pay again for games I have already purchased or will I be able to download them to the Surface because I have already paid for them?.
02-07-2013, 04:10 AM #4
- 15 Posts
The stores for WP8 and WinRT/Win8 are completely separate. This means apps/games purchased for windows phones will not transfer between WinRT/Win8 tablets or PCs. On the other hand, WinRT and Win8 share the same app store so purchased apps can be used interchangeably between WinRT/Win8 devices. Hopefully at some point Microsoft will combine the WP8 and WinRT/Win8 stores, but until then you must purchase apps separately.
- By petesmc in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2015, 02:39 PM
- By Pastorhss in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2013, 02:47 PM
- By jridgers in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:06 AM
- By Paul Davidson in forum Groove MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2012, 01:20 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 21Last Post: 03-09-2012, 09:17 PM