Nokia Games that deserve to be XBox Games

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, since I still have my old Nokia phone, I screwed around with it and found a number of great games in it, all made by Nokia.
And, I found some that truly deserve to be XBox Games.
1. Snakes
Behold what could be taken as the symbol of the Original N-Gage, and could be taken as the greatest free S60 game of all time! Yes, that is Snakes.
As a reboot of Snake, and with great graphics (back in the early 2000s), this was one of my favorite games on the N-Gage.
The version that should be ported to WP should be the S60 version, seeing that it's less buggy and has five more levels.
2. Space Impact: Kappa Base
Take note that this little-known game is way different from the original Space Impact.
This is one of the hardest shmups I have ever seen, so it will turn away regular casual players.
But, what we really need to drag gamers onto the platform who will stay are hardcore games, and this is one of them.
All it needs is a slightly easier easy mode and it'll attract gamers like a lamp that attracts moths.
3. Snakes Subsonic
Okay, as a sequel to Snakes, it is disappointing. But, if it was released first, it will be praised like the N9, so it's all relative.
You'll eventually need a follow-up to Snakes, so I'll drop this here.
Optimize controls for touchscreen (hint: this originally ran on a 4:3 aspect ratio.
4. Bounce Tales
This is, in fact, easier than the original Bounce. Bad for you "hardcore" gamers, good for all you "casual" gamers.
All this needs is a lot more content, and it's good to go.

So, you may have realized at this point that these are just four games. Well, here's something I'd like to point out: These are series. You can milk a ton of money out of a series of games.
And, these games are not optimized for touchscreens. Yes, that is true, but you could use the next argument against them.
And, that is their native 320*240 resolution. Controls at the sides. You could put the statistics there, too, if you want to.

So, what are your thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3