Play Asphalt 7 anyone?

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Would love to help you and I am in need of the exact same goals as you do. Sadly enough my account only works on the gameloft site but not on the phone :(

vabav

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone hear can answer this.......
asphalt 7 requires appx. 1GB RAM to run.....
but still i know people running it on a galaxy Ace Plus or Galaxy S dat hv 512mb Ram... bt it does not run on a Lumia 620 with the same 512 Mb RAM?????

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone hear can answer this.......
asphalt 7 requires appx. 1GB RAM to run.....
but still i know people running it on a galaxy Ace Plus or Galaxy S dat hv 512mb Ram... bt it does not run on a Lumia 620 with the same 512 Mb RAM?????

Microsoft has tighter restrictions on the OS and apps than Android (part of why you see malware on Android more than iOS or WP, but also what makes Android so hacker-friendly for customization). They do not allow apps to eat up a certain amount of memory (or percentage of memory) on a device, and Asphalt 7 exceeds that limit on the low-memory devices. Allegedly, it was going to be worked on to get it running on those devices, but that was just an in-passing remark upon release that has not been elaborated on since.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've got an account finally made! Today was a good day, was able to create an account from the phone itself. EighteenCircle9 - add me up and let's race, shall we? ;)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So for the past couple of days, this game has repeatedly crashing for me. I cannot run more than run race without having it crash, and it takes probably 10-20 attempts to launch the game before it will run at all (crashes right after the start screen). Is anyone else having this issue? I have tried resetting my phone and uninstalling everything I installed before it started. I don't want to uninstall it and lose all of my progress, as I'm up to 65 or 66, and don't want to have to redo the whole game and lose all of my car purchases (especially since I ONLY need to by the Veyron now).

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes it will take a while to load the main menu (30 secs) and occasionally the game has low frame rate. But no crashing of app in my case.

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
You're not alone. It gets stuck in one direction sometimes while drifting and it's near impossible to course correct which at high speeds almost always ends up with me crashing into a wall or hitting traffic.... Frustrating. But, it has the same issue on my kindle Fire so it's not a Windows Phone only glitch

Try Control Option C ( I think)..the last one.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My method of fixing that issue has been that I try to use the brake to stop a drift, instead of the wheel. Sometimes, the wheel doesn't want to cooperate, and trying to turn it will have a terrible effect where it tries to continue turning the way it's drifting, leading to a wreck. However, tapping the break will get you out of a drift, same as turning the wheel the other way. Hitting the Nitro button will do it, too. I try to use one of those methods instead of the wheel, just because they seem more dependable.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Update on the account issue.

I created the account on an android device. Now I can play multiplayer on Asphalt 7 on windows phone. Looks like it was just the account creation that was problematic. Whooooo hoooo!

Anyone up for some asphalt multiplayer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion