Temple run graphics after update!

prakashe

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I have a lumia 820. After the update of temple run to version 1.5, the game's graphics got crappy! I have attached images. wp_ss_20130328_0002.pngwp_ss_20130328_0003.jpg

Anybody else got this problem?

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing it. I even pulled the images into Photoshop so I could flip them more quickly. I don't even know which one is supposed to be before and after. The image on the right seems to have more compression but I can't be sure that reflects in-game graphics. The game looks totally fine on my phone.

prakashe

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing it. I even pulled the images into Photoshop so I could flip them more quickly. I don't even know which one is supposed to be before and after. The image on the right seems to have more compression but I can't be sure that reflects in-game graphics. The game looks totally fine on my phone.

Both screenshots are after the update. before the update the graphics ere just fine..
Compare the images posted by me and berty6294 and see the difference

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean the lack of fog and white background? I assumed that was an artifact of the screenshot, but now I realize what I'm looking at. Looks like the skybox is missing.

nstine20

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I haven't played this yet, but I read some comments in the release article that said you could fix the white background issue by changing your phone's background from white to black. It's not really a true fix, but it sounds like a fairly simple workaround (assuming it works) until the developer fixes the issue.

Gamely Lounges

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Temple run looks great now after the updates. I still would like to see improvements with the swipe gestures, but I wonder if that is an os/manufacturer issue or a software issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon