Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated towards the in game discussion of Modern Combat 4. Post your gamer tags if you would like to get to know and play with more people. Clan advertisement is encouraged, as well as anything MC4 related. Lets get the WP multiplayer shooter community started!

My gamer tag is Gavin Bropez, feel free to add me. I am on for a good hour a day playing team battle, mainly due to the fact that that is the only game mode with people in it. I would like to get into the other game modes like capture the flag and team zone.
    Writer

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    But we already have a Modern Combat 4 thread... :\
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central, Android Central, and iMore
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/EastXtwitch - Please subscribe to my channel and tune in for broadcasts!

Yeahh I know, but it seems more geared towards the discussion of flaws and complaints rather than the videogame community aspect.

I can't even download it on my phone, it says I reached the space limit... But I didn't
    Current WP: Lumia 930
    Current WT: Microsoft Surface 2 w/ Touch Cover 2

History WP: Samsung Omnia W > Lumia 710 > Lumia 800 > Lumia 620 > Lumia 820 > Samsung ATIV S > Lumia 920 > Lumia 925 > Lumia 1020
    History WT: Asus Vivo TAB Smart > Toshiba Encore 8 > Microsoft Surface RT

From what I've heard from other people, of you download it directly from the game loft website and not the windows store, it should allow it to be downloaded.

My gamertag is Cobbakazi, add me and lets get a group to play Capture the flag sometime.
    Thanked by:
    gavlop 

My gamertag is HYDR0SH0K. Would really like to play something other than TD. Add me!
    Thanked by:
    gavlop 

Quote Originally Posted by HYDR0SH0K View Post
    My gamertag is HYDR0SH0K. Would really like to play something other than TD. Add me!
    added. trying to get a club together, since clans seem a little out of question with the amount of players on the wp server. at least that way we can start playing other game modes besides team battle.