UNOFFICIAL Modern Combat 4 Thread

gavlop

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Just thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated towards the in game discussion of Modern Combat 4. Post your gamer tags if you would like to get to know and play with more people. Clan advertisement is encouraged, as well as anything MC4 related. Lets get the WP multiplayer shooter community started!

My gamer tag is Gavin Bropez, feel free to add me. I am on for a good hour a day playing team battle, mainly due to the fact that that is the only game mode with people in it. I would like to get into the other game modes like capture the flag and team zone.

gavlop

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeahh I know, but it seems more geared towards the discussion of flaws and complaints rather than the videogame community aspect.

gavlop

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
From what I've heard from other people, of you download it directly from the game loft website and not the windows store, it should allow it to be downloaded.

gavlop

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
My gamertag is HYDR0SH0K. Would really like to play something other than TD. Add me!

added. trying to get a club together, since clans seem a little out of question with the amount of players on the wp server. at least that way we can start playing other game modes besides team battle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar