Let's spam halfbrick to get smooth fruit ninja

shahidw

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Ive played it on the Android and it seems more enjoyable there. Heck even then Symbian version is better than the windows one. It doesnt have the special fruit in the end too.

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
android doesnt get updates too. take a look at the iphone version. btw it looks much smoother on android.
asking for jetpack joyride is a good idea, but i dont think they will do that.. they look too lazy and they only care about ios.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
android doesnt get updates too. take a look at the iphone version. btw it looks much smoother on android.
asking for jetpack joyride is a good idea, but i dont think they will do that.. they look too lazy and they only care about ios.

Jetpack Joyride is already on Windows 8, so I doubt that's true.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
daniel rubino said the other day in the comments that jetpack joyride is in xbox certification right now so if microsoft would hurry up we would have it :)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That whole process is horrendous, and they need to VASTLY improve it to better the gaming experience on this platform. I really don't like spending money on non-Xbox games myself, and they're still slow to come (one a week, two if we're lucky).

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
For spamming companies like halfbrick... you need 10'000'000'000'000 tweets a nanosecond for 1 year solid, each from a different account and with different tweets. Can you manage that?

Although in all fairness, I've seen no issues with Fruit Ninja on my WP8 device.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For spamming companies like halfbrick... you need 10'000'000'000'000 tweets a nanosecond for 1 year solid, each from a different account and with different tweets. Can you manage that?

Although in all fairness, I've seen no issues with Fruit Ninja on my WP8 device.
  • Not supporting HD Graphics;
  • Doesn't have the latest game styles;
  • New Tile;
  • Fast App Resume;

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills