Multiplayer games for me and my wife? Any real time/wifi games?

punkouter

May 14, 2013
Visit site
So far we play Chess by post and Alphajax..

Anyone know of any other games we can try that she might like ? We are both connected to the wifi at home when we use our phones so are there any real time wifi games??? For some reason I have only been able to find ONE (some soccer game)

punkouter

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Words by post is same thing as alphajax right?

Ill check out the other 2 you mentioned..

I played yatzee when I was young but the game seemed to need as much strategy as bingo :(

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Skulls of the Shogun. I don't know if she's into that sort of game, but I personally think it's far more entertaining than the games posted so far.

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Lots of Boggle variants like Ruzzle, twisted, and Wordament (best one imo), scrabble variants like Alplajax, Words with Friends, and Words by post. We also play Connect4 and Warships, which is a Battleship clone.

Galactic Reign and Risk are a couple more. Anyone else? This is a great idea for a thread.

punkouter

May 14, 2013
Visit site
ok thanks.. Ill try them all and figure out with ones I can talk my wife into playing... ..

Hope there are more real time games in the future for WiFi gaming.. I think that could be really fun

feedlink

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Critter Camp -- it's like a mario party style game we've been working on in our free time in college. You can get it free on the windows store: Critter Camp | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Our minigames in Critter Camp are 4-player games, so I would recommend you get 2 additional people to search with you and your wife.
We are constantly working to improve our game, it would be awesome if you guys took the time to check it out and give us some feedback!

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Critter Camp -- it's like a mario party style game we've been working on in our free time in college. You can get it free on the windows store: Critter Camp | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Our minigames in Critter Camp are 4-player games, so I would recommend you get 2 additional people to search with you and your wife.
We are constantly working to improve our game, it would be awesome if you guys took the time to check it out and give us some feedback!

So, multiplayer is 2-4 players, and how does it work: real-time or asynchronous, via Wi-Fi (local only, or from anywhere), Bluetooth, NFC?

longnd

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I suggest Ice Age Village:
Ice Age Village | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

create-qr-code

feedlink

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So, multiplayer is 2-4 players, and how does it work: real-time or asynchronous, via Wi-Fi (local only, or from anywhere), Bluetooth, NFC?

Yep, as long as you are able to connect to the internet you will be able to play. It is a collection of simple minigames like in mario party, so they are in real-time.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Which phones do you have? Just tried NOVA on two 920s and it was awesome.

I have a Lumia 928. Is the multiplayer alive and kicking in N.O.V.A? I will get it if people are playing it. But, I was pretty disappointed with Skulls of the Shogun in that the game is so great but there is never anybody playing multiplayer! So frustrating.

Street Cobra

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
People! Hear me now! I too had this very question and while this thread is over a year old I thought it would be good to have a good answer (instead of options to play Yahztee and crap) This, apparently is what Google Group Play is for. My first thought was multiplayer online gaming, but no. You have to "create" a group but it's not a big deal and the password is optional after which you can touch two android devices (that have NFC capability) together which will link them. There are about 10 games / programs to choose from. Thank you for your attention. You may resume your daily activities.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers