Requesting Games from Developers

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
What about World Of Goo from 2D Boy ? will it come to WP ? i emailed them to request it, please do it too.. (more people = more chance)

Midniteryu

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Got a response from kingdom rush developer iron hide games:
Thank you for contacting us.

The thing about Windows Phone is that it presents us with the exact same problem than releasing the game for PC. We would have to re-code the entire game from zero.

We originally coded Origins using native Language, and then we port it to Android. But since Microsoft and Apple don't really get along, there is no port available for iOS apps to Windows.

The only solution we have come up with is to start making games in a cross-platform language, so it can be ported everywhere. But this can only be applied to our next games.

Sorry it's not good news, but at least now you know.
We will try to release our next games in as many devices as possible.

Best wishes,

--

Hisham mubarak

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
It's not about bringing a new game to windows phone.., it's about getting update for an old game .... I have contacted pik pok developers of "turbo" and "into the dead" about updation of into the dead.. And got replay...

"
Thank you for contacting customer support.

I am sorry but we have no announcements to make at this time regarding updates for Into the Dead on the Window platform.

We are aware of a growing community using Windows on mobile devices and we will continue to keep an eye on progress in this area, but as a small developer with limited resources we are limited with what we are able to do.

I am sorry for the frustration.

Thank you,

Chris Brown
Customer Support
PikPok"

You guys too mail them about it...

Hisham mubarak

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
If Microsoft doesn't improve the app gap then it is time to shut down Lumia Phones for good. All they think about is the software and how the phones will be made with that same UI. So what is the point into emailing developers to send game apps or anything of that matter to the Lumia platform. Hey Lumia has lost a good person like me. Been on this darn platform for almost three years now. I switch back to android. They seem to be at the bottom of the list. And sure don't see them improving at all. I lost faith in Microsoft.

Sorry for off topic discussion...
Windows phone platform is only lack in games... you should buy another device for gaming.. In my opinion the windows phone is the best device for personal use... It is more like low cost apple... Android is the most unsecure OS... The most selling apps for android nowadays are antivirus apps....

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for off topic discussion...
Windows phone platform is only lack in games... you should buy another device for gaming.. In my opinion the windows phone is the best device for personal use... It is more like low cost apple... Android is the most unsecure OS... The most selling apps for android nowadays are antivirus apps....

OOkay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss