Taptitude - Tips, Tricks & Cheats

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Taptitude is really lot's of games within a game. You can get it here.

What sets it apart is that it has its own mini-currency. The better you do playing games, the more stars you earn to unlock new games. While you're playing games, trying to unlock new games, you earn coins that you can spend on upgrades to each game to help you score more points. There's online leaderboards and it's recently been expanded to both Android and iOS, too.

What's your favourite mini game? Your highest score?

I'll add my tips and tricks as I find them, but feel free to add your own input below.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Love the game, have played it for a while. Funny, but the Devs made a thread for the game back in 2011, reading through what it was vs. what it is now is pretty funny: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/179803-taptitude-best-game-bestest-game.html

Big time Fishy player. I was 5th on the leaderboard but have fallen to 13th. In 22 days I'll get my fish to maturity again and be able to hop up that leaderboard again. I am on the leaderboard for the fastest to 200 Golden fish also. That is really the only one that I am on TOUGH leaderboards.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Ooh maybe you can help me. I see all these big scores on the leaderboards and I honestly have no idea how you get them. Do you just get lot's of Daddy's and wait til they're over 30 days and just sell them all? How can I get big bucks in the Fish Feeder? I must know!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Ooh maybe you can help me. I see all these big scores on the leaderboards and I honestly have no idea how you get them. Do you just get lot's of Daddy's and wait til they're over 30 days and just sell them all? How can I get big bucks in the Fish Feeder? I must know!

I don't do Daddies since they need Mommies to feed them and they are a pain to keep alive for 2 months at a time. I skip right past the Daddy and go straight to the Horsey. It takes 52 days for a Horsey to become a 10 Million coin thoroughbred, haha. I believe it is the same time as a Daddy also, not sure on that.

I put 200 guppies from Craftitude in my tanks, get them to Clowns once they have ate a couple times, then work my way from the bottom of the list to the top, turning them all into Betas (about 10-15 at a time) then as the Beta's earn 2800 XP (XP comes last all the time, well after the date requirement) I turn them into Horses. I never bother with trying to collect coins myself to get clowns to level up...they get all their XP while they are Betas.

You have to check in twice a day for the Clowns, once a day for the Beta and once a week for the horses.

The last time I tried for the leaderboard I DID have some Daddies though, so to break 2 Billion I had to make an extra 10 million coins through collection because I only had 199 fish (one open spot for feeding). It made it a big pain.

The time before that, I had 200 Horses, and as I sold them off I made Goldens, and that is how I got to 200 Goldens. They are too tough to keep alive though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss