- 07-04-2013, 09:03 AM #1
Even the name rocks on this game. Get your slice on in this classic fruit killer. What's your high score? Lets get the flavor filled discussion going. Is anyone else craving fruit salad?
Fruit Ninja | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- 07-04-2013, 11:13 AM #2
I don't play but it sure is good for keeping a 5 year old quiet on a car ride. And she did get my wife playing it. Though she plays it when she's not around because she doesn't like getting beat by a 5 year old.
- 07-12-2013, 04:09 PM #3
I like Fruit Ninja. Use Two fingers while swiping at the fruit and you will get two swords or you could use one finger and your child or anyone else can use one of their fingers and you get two swords.
- By finn98 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 9Last Post: 04-06-2014, 07:19 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:06 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:21 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:20 AM
- By Muessig in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2013, 01:39 PM