Order & Chaos Online - Official WPCentral Guild Thread

jml003

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I did that once with a bow I didn't want. I hit the wrong button, too. The buttons are small and it comes,up so fast over the chat text . They need a confirm button.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
For Lumia 920 owners who are concerned about the game's battery drain, I just remembered this excellent solution:

Brando Power Jacket review

Playing the game with that case on will protect your hand from the heat the phone generates and more than double the amount of playtime you get. I'm ordering one today.

You can order from Brando for $37, but here are a few additional suppliers:

Kmin PL

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Is there an official site of the title, updated by the developers, and with a community section? Can't find anything like that. Gameloft's page does not even have a Windows Phone section visible like the iOS and Android ones, not to mention that O&CO for WP8 is not listed there :eck:

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
We also have a Facebook page now! I'd appreciate it if you guys could still use this forum thread as well, but the Facebook page is a great way to share images and do other Facebook-y things.

Kmin, I don't think they have an official OAC Online site.

jml003

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I posted this on our fb page and wanted to share here also. Would you all be interested in a lvls 40s and 50s dungeon raid? I was thinking about to not this weekend but the next so everyone would have time to lvl up if needed. I would love it if we have several groups.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I really wish this game just had a monthly charge. Right away, it feels like it is trying to grab money from me on every turn...

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
How do I use the in-game voice chat?

There isn't any on WP. We just use Skype (running on a separate device like Surface or laptop) while playing, when everybody can agree to it.

I really wish this game just had a monthly charge. Right away, it feels like it is trying to grab money from me on every turn...

While there are plenty of ways to spend money if you're inclined, I'd argue that the IAPs in this game are actually very innocuous. You will earn enough gold to buy bag and storage box expansions pretty quickly, so you don't need to pay for gold for those. Runes are only needed for special mounts, and thus completely optional. You can enjoy the whole game and never make a single IAP. If there was a subscription fee (as the iOS version once had), we'd have like 1/10 as many people playing. Definitely not a good idea for this particular game.

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Was hoping this was playable for 512 RAM devices :(

By the way guys, do you happen to know games like this that run on L620?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss