Halo: Spartan Assault Issue

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
K so I downloaded H:SA Monday I think and I was able to play it and stuff. Everything was good. I tried yesterday and today and I keep getting this error message saying:
"Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, or check back later. For support, please go to Xbox.com."
I haven't seen this issue in the forums yet. And I really don't want to uninstall it and reinstall it, because my Wifi isn't the fastest. -- I still think it's f ucking retarded that AT&T won't let us use 4G to download large files. Because 4G is like 100x faster than my home internet --
UGHG

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You could always try to go to a school or something and bum Internet from there, if possible. Either way, I'd say that a reinstall is the likely scenario here.

Edward Woodward1

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
This game appears to have ruined my battery tbh, i played it for 30 minutes, got the critical low alert so turned it off and recharged my phone to 100% and since then i get 11% per hour battery drain on stand by, prior to playing Halo: SA i got <1% drain per hour on standby, i factory reset my phone and the issue persisted, :(

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm kinda already over it. After having to wait a month to download it, I lost interest and this issue isn't helping.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This game appears to have ruined my battery tbh, i played it for 30 minutes, got the critical low alert so turned it off and recharged my phone to 100% and since then i get 11% per hour battery drain on stand by, prior to playing Halo: SA i got <1% drain per hour on standby, i factory reset my phone and the issue persisted, :(

The game did not ruin your battery. It's not how applications work.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
K so I downloaded H:SA Monday I think and I was able to play it and stuff. Everything was good. I tried yesterday and today and I keep getting this error message saying:
"Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, or check back later. For support, please go to Xbox.com."
I haven't seen this issue in the forums yet. And I really don't want to uninstall it and reinstall it, because my Wifi isn't the fastest. -- I still think it's f ucking retarded that AT&T won't let us use 4G to download large files. Because 4G is like 100x faster than my home internet --
UGHG

Mine is doing this now as well and I was like on mission B 3 or something and it started doing this all of a sudden. This really really sucks right now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3