Game like good old "Jones in the fast lane" : Working Man

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral! I would suggest becoming active in many parts of the forum to get the most out of it.

I just checked out the store page and I don't really get how the game works. Can you explain it more?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This game looks fun and interesting. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with our members.

Oulio

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral! I would suggest becoming active in many parts of the forum to get the most out of it.

I just checked out the store page and I don't really get how the game works. Can you explain it more?

Thank you.

It's a turn-based game where you try to succeed in your life (make lots of money, educate yourself by studying, relaxing to be happy and working to build a career). You begin the game with 200$ in your pocket and with no job. First you have to take low paying jobs but when you build up your working experience and study different courses you will be able to get better jobs (and make more money). With money you can buy different kind of stuff to your apartment to be happy.

Hope this will clarify little bit more.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786