If I delete a paid app from mobile,can i redownload it free?

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
When you buy an app you are actually buying the right to use the software. Should you come across a company that wants to charge you again as some PC software companies do avoid them like the plauge.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but just so you know: When you go to reinstall the app, it will run you through the purchase procedure again. So, if you use the Wallet app to do it (like I did), you'll have to re-enter your PIN, and it won't be until you get through doing as such that it will tell you to reinstall it.

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
yup just gets confusing when it asks you to buy it again, then after you click buy it says oh yeah you already paid for it.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
If you log into windowsphone.com you can find under your profile, but its for every app you've ever downloaded.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Be careful though as sometimes once an app leaves the store and you need to redownload one you won't be able to cause well its not there anymore. I had to reset my phone and it bricked got a new one and some games I had through Nokia collection were no longer available so I couldn't download them again. Sucks big time.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Be careful though as sometimes once an app leaves the store and you need to redownload one you won't be able to cause well its not there anymore. I had to reset my phone and it bricked got a new one and some games I had through Nokia collection were no longer available so I couldn't download them again. Sucks big time.

Create a Support session with Microsoft over chat....Tell them about that and they will give you a credit for the app...I have done that a few times with a few apps that did not work on WP8 when I got it, they gave me full credit (what I paid for it, even apps lowered in price and they refunded what I paid for the app)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to reinstall all apps that were deleted? I don't want to search each of them in the Marketplace.

WIndowsphone.com>logon>Purchace history - This will show all your apps that you have installed and paid for, you can just select to reinstall on that screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon