Uno & Friends stuck on stupid?

AndyD33

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had Uno & Friends be stuck on stupid finding matches the past couple days to a week?

On my PC it goes back to the menu before even trying to find a match, and on my phone(Lumia 920) it gets stuck in the finding match screen and just is loading a match forever and never finding one.

Has anyone else had this happen recently?

Prakeern98_lumia520

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Nope!
Never discovered this problem.
But many a times the game touch hangs during the gameplay that is , i cant select any cards.
And sometimes when i do a rematch my coins get used up but if a player leaves the game i am not refunded with those coins.
I am just addicted to the game and completely love it.
But these bugs are just pissing me off.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good to see this feedback. I'll make a note of it but I also suggest you all letting our support team know. This way those reports can be forwarded along to our Dev team and we can address the issues. I know that some people have reported a couple of these problems, but the more information we have on them, the sooner we can get things in working order!

Here's a link: UNO & Friends Support Link

Pbear74

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
The only problem i have with this game is on my Surface RT, it can never get a game going, it tries to but then says it lost the connection to the servers. Not sure what happened because when it first came on the for windows RT it was working fine and then all of a sudden it stopped.

oh and another thing, how in the world to the people in first place of the weekly content get so many points? are they cheating or something? their point totals are rediculously high especially when a win will net you only 200 points, or am i missing something?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
The only problem i have with this game is on my Surface RT, it can never get a game going, it tries to but then says it lost the connection to the servers. Not sure what happened because when it first came on the for windows RT it was working fine and then all of a sudden it stopped.

oh and another thing, how in the world to the people in first place of the weekly content get so many points? are they cheating or something? their point totals are rediculously high especially when a win will net you only 200 points, or am i missing something?

Hmm, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling? I know a few people tried that after the most recent update and it seemed to solve some connection issues. I think those people just spam a lot of games. To my knowledge we haven't had to ban anyone for cheating/hacking but I know our support team verifies the results at the end of the week to make sure the people earning the rewards are legit.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no difference, still won't start a game

I'll see what I can find out but in the meantime I encourage you to fill out a support ticket with our support team here. This way our Dev team will get feedback from two outlets and I know they have been working hard to stabilize UNO, so the more feedback the better!

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had Uno & Friends be stuck on stupid finding matches the past couple days to a week?

On my PC it goes back to the menu before even trying to find a match, and on my phone(Lumia 920) it gets stuck in the finding match screen and just is loading a match forever and never finding one.

I've had similar experiences.

Here's one I recently had. Spent real money to get some in game items (yeah won't do that ever again). Connected to a match that never started. All the money I spent and the items I bought disappeared. Sucks.

I put in a ticket and finally got a response, but I have to gather info like my leaderboard position, user name, etc. and then not play it again until they resolve the issue. Really sucks.

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Is on stupid and players are too. There is this click play and loads and as soon as game starts to hand out cards it goes red and says unable to start the game server. It does this every other game. Don't give me this its my internet connection crap. I got 15mb connection and everything and their dog and site works 100%, just this game has major issues. Now, about the players. Almost every single game the other 3 players are just throwing cards like they never played the game before and just give the win to someone else, and never try to win on their own. It is a complete have stupid people play and throw the game crap. How the heck to expect to win any games at all this way? I used to play this card game all the time with relatives on game nights with them, and they are smart enough to not just throw cards, they try very hard to win by going out first, but no on Uno & Friends, its completely dummies throwing cards no matter if they want to win or not. Tokens go like in a half hour if you just do the free token route. I think this game if people are going to throw games so easily, should give us to earn more tokens than just around 13 or 15 at a time. Even when selecting friends in leadership and getting tokens from them is very light too. Heck I have to waste whole day just to play maybe a total of 50 games, and with it being this way, you guys won't get a dime from me at all. Not worth putting hard earned money into it. One more person from this company that made the game emails me and say its my connection, knows nothing about internet, especially when this game is the only thing on the computer fowling up badly.:devil::angry: Terrible companies now a days, and customer service.

3 out of 100 games are long games, and I even had the game when its long hang, and kick everyone out and lose the tokens, and we get nothing from it. Almost a complete waste of time, and you guys are not going to do a thing to fix it either. I could be or a lot of people complaining about this, and we just will get excuses its us, not them crap.

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I'll see what I can find out but in the meantime I encourage you to fill out a support ticket with our support team here. This way our Dev team will get feedback from two outlets and I know they have been working hard to stabilize UNO, so the more feedback the better!

I doubt your working very hard, since its been this way for two months now, and the other post I wrote means that too towards this. Oh, and support ticket is what I explained in the other post. They just told me it was my internet and I had issues on my computer, which everything and their dogs and sites work 100% fine but this game, tells you something there. I don't care if you say were the computers are connected with mobile phones. It is probably people or teenagers playing the game in the backseat of car or passenger of the car, and they get kicked. Just because they get kicked should not mean we lose our tokens, because they are the ones ruining it for others. It would probably be better just play the cards the original way with out it on the internet, the way this game plays.

Just trying to get someone to actually do something with this game without having to deal with dumb customer support and doing support ticket, and just tell me to do something that has nothing to do with me, but only with the game app on windows 8/8.1 systems or other platforms maybe. I don't use other platforms.

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Really mobile phones are for talking, text, and internet. Games should be left for tablets, laptops, and desktops. The whole internet capability in cars for games ruins everyone that plays a game on the latter.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been playing the game loads the last two days and have got into matches every time. That said, in other games like Draw Something I've had this issue.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Really mobile phones are for talking, text, and internet. Games should be left for tablets, laptops, and desktops. The whole internet capability in cars for games ruins everyone that plays a game on the latter.

Completely false in 2014. Maybe so in the Startac days. But nowadays phones and tablets frequently share the same exact high performance processors and GPUs.

That being said, my issues came solely from my Surface Pro and Dell Venue Pro 8.

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Not false, because every time I play this game its crap. It kicks you off even if you have the best connection ever, and they won't do a thing except make excuses. I would like to see a mobile phone with quad core processor. Okay then. Not the same as laptop or desktops at all. Laptops are at quad cores and starting to be higher cores any time now. So don't say things that aren't true. Tablets are just bigger phones without talking like a phone, that are like cheap laptops, that are never going to be actually ever a laptop.

Who ever starts saying or even has a thought that WiFi is the same as wired Ethernet is dumb. Do not even say they are. WiFi will never have the consistent connection a wired connection has.

Last edited:

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Completely false in 2014. Maybe so in the Startac days. But nowadays phones and tablets frequently share the same exact high performance processors and GPUs.

That being said, my issues came solely from my Surface Pro and Dell Venue Pro 8.

I would never want a phone for games or even a tablet, and you can't name one tablet, that can do what a gaming laptop or desktop can do, so get off trying to say I am wrong. You will never win.

Surface Pros don't count, because they are made for work anyways. They aren't made to use as normal use. Probably people try to do it for normal use, and there is the issues. Dell computers of any platform suck, except for Alienware, which is a Dell, but still the only good thing Dell did was keep Alienware about the same as before Dell bought them.

I would love to see a phone or tablet play crisis from 2006 on the new phone or tablet today, and be smooth. Wouldn't happen.

My Toshiba satellite is better than the surface pro. The only thing I saw that looked good on the most expensive surface pro at BestBuy was the i5 processor, and 512gb space. That is just ridiculous price to have a slightly more power, than my satellite can do, and my laptop was just under $400. That much portability is not worth that much, even if I was a billionaire. Plastic keyboards that are so thin that if you put too much pressure on them they would snap. Look like toys from range of $450-$2500.

I am getting so tempted to just uninstall this game completely, and never play it again. No chat to even chat with other players like real Uno. Two players on side of you gang up on you like thugs, like they are trying to mug you.

Edit: I take that back on smart phones not having quad core. LG has them. Still I would not want something even 4 inches or even under 15.6 inches to play games, and no I am not even in my 50's yet. It is just dumb to use something so small for entertainment. By the time any kids get my age 42, will be having eye problems from using tiny devices.

Last edited:

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Holy **** this game is crap. It crashes every other game. Do not give me its my internet crap. It restarts the app, when you finish a game and try to start another. You guys want me to play around with my computer, when it works for everything else 99.99% of the time just the .01% is the app. Geez, I never seen such a stubborn company that just lets it go to crashing all the time. Unbelievable. We need some new smart people to take over this app. Seriously, it waste half the time to wait for it to restart and play another game. I am not wasting any of my time on a ticket, when support accuses their players of having a crappy internet, when it is not even us at all. I dealt with bad support before, this takes the cake, when playing this game. Even most of the players are stupid to use a draw 4 or color changing card and change to the exact color it already is for no apparent reasoning at all. If there was a chat, I would be saying something. Luckily you don't. I about to totally give up on this crappy game, because you just don't give a flipping hoot on making it work right. Too much trying to earn cash from us instead of fixing it.:devil:

billimano

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site

yes i am having same prob from couple of days....i guesss its beeen more than a week....plzzzz fix this as its my favouratr game
..simply i cnt survive without plating uno...plzzz tell me the solution how to fix this issue...

DENISE BENNETT1

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
Uno is stuck at 90% loading screen . 1 yr now.Nothing gameloft has said too do works ? I have another fb page and it works fine for that one ? Same computer! And my sister can play hers on the same computer? I just want to play my high lvl uno. And i am wondering why why only on main FB page it it won't load ? All other games work fine ........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99