QuizUp

dcuk7

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Played this the other day on a colleague's iPhone and its really good fun with so many quiz categories. The Android release is out next month so I asked if there was a WP version in the works and sadly...

quizup.PNG

Such a shame.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
That's sad... I just watched a video on YouTube and I was left impressed!
It is a great game TBH. Something new and catchy. Aww such a shame it will not come anytime soon.

quikboy

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm really annoyed about this too. I want it for Windows Phone 8 or Windows 8.1. Such mean developers.
Can they not make a website version? I don't see anything that requires it to be so app-specific. You can barely do anything when you login through the website - just check stats and submit questions is about it. So dumb. I don't get why there are so many iOS developers that do this.

The Lone Centurion

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Played this the other day on a colleague's iPhone and its really good fun with so many quiz categories. The Android release is out next month so I asked if there was a WP version in the works and sadly...

View attachment 52519

Such a shame.

It's been nine months since then, and they STILL haven't made any plans to build a WP version. Daniel Gary has a near-complete build of the QuizUp app for Windows, but they managed to **** that up too. Sigh.

PetrFodor

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
From what I know Plain Vanilla has coded QuizUp natively for both iOS and Android. This means they have to start the windows phone from scratch and that's not an easy job for a team frozen in Island :) I believe that once they will have iOS and Android games "solved" in terms of features and stability, they will focus on expansion to other platforms as Windows Phone or smart TVs. Hope it will be soon!

Vishnu Dharmapal

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Great App. I'm using it on android now. Waiting for Windows Phone Version. We contacted them but the same reply above quoted.
"We've currently have no such plans sorry!" :-(
Why they don't create an windows app ?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion