Star Wars Assault Team issues on Lumia 920

aschaps

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with the new Star Wars Assault Team game? It was working great for a day and then suddenly it stopped registering any touch input. It would start up and seemed like it was working, but I can't actually do anything once in the game. It's really frustrating. I've restarted the phone several times. I don't want to reinstall if I can help it since I'll lose my progress. Is anyone else having this sort of issue, and more importantly found a solution?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey welcome to WPC forums :smile:
Did you tried contacting the developers , you can also try to do a soft reset which should most likely solve most of the problems. To do a soft reset , press volume down + lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboot itself (ignore the slide to power down screen )

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
No, I haven't seen this issue. The only issue I have seen is the game sometimes locking up when entering a level I haven't played yet. Frustrating because sometimes I lose that energy the level costs. It does this on both my Lumia 920 and Dell Venue 8 Pro.

ANO Nomous

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Himanshu, have you heard of issues with the Lumia 920 where the Battles and Wins in Arena do not change from 0? Also, when i want to take revenge, i ALWAYS get wp_ss_20140806_0001[1].png. And after getting this Error message, the game reboots.
I also cannot enter a League in the arena, and therefor i cannot advance to the 2nd consecutive battle in the arena.
Your input will be highly appreciated.
ps, this is all on the new Assault team version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion