Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Yay hydra event!! Everyone participate!

Kat, that looks good. I saw they had 2 snapping turtles, 1 fire demon, and 1 cerato you should worry about. Another thing I'm worried about is their inferno rune, which is maxed to level 4. So if you have some sort of magic resistance, that would be good too (either ice wall, stone forest runes, or cards with reflection or magic shield) good luck!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

I got my 2nd Ice dragon from Level-7 maze today. :cool:
Btw, the reward cards for Hydra event is not cool; Only people who need gems can go for that.

Anyone knew our clan guy - Rhubarb? He's been inactive since Sep-16. I can remove him, but he's a Captain. Removing him will make his progress in clan rank suffer. If any of you guys know, just ask him whether he will be playing or not, so that i can replace the slot with a active newbie.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Had a hard time completing 10-9 on hard, which is eliminating all the cards to complete the Map-10. It got 2 Ice elementals, 2 Azulas, 1 Dire snapping turtle, 2 Draconian Elders, 1 Fire demon and 1 Draconian Elder. Because of the Resurrection, the Azulas didnt die and they always comes back. Though i win every time, the purpose of eliminating the cards didn't done.

After a lot of tries, defeated all the cards by teleporting 1 Azula with Draconian Elder directly to the cemetery, and other Azula by Ice dragon. Luckily, the second Azula didn't resurrect this time. Finally, rewarded with 140 gems for completing all the levels in Map 10. :cool:

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I got my 2nd Ice dragon from Level-7 maze today. :cool:
Btw, the reward cards for Hydra event is not cool; Only people who need gems can go for that.

Anyone knew our clan guy - Rhubarb? He's been inactive since Sep-16. I can remove him, but he's a Captain. Removing him will make his progress in clan rank suffer. If any of you guys know, just ask him whether he will be playing or not, so that i can replace the slot with a active newbie.

I think SK is worth it. Once again, good for invasion. The forest prince thing looks kinda cool too. Forest version of TG!

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Which card are you talking about?

Prince of the forest. Congrats on ice dragon btw. I'm glad someone got a 5 start card. I was worried they weren't giving it out and implementing the fragment thing completely

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Prince of the forest. Congrats on ice dragon btw. I'm glad someone got a 5 start card. I was worried they weren't giving it out and implementing the fragment thing completely
Actually, I've also got an Ice dragon from maze recently. The drop rate seems a bit nicer these days. 5* fragments are dropped a lot more frequently, too. I don't remember getting any until the past few weeks.

So... do we have a strategy or sth for KW this week?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Nice, I haven't gotten any 5* in awhile but I have been participating in the past events. Don't think I'll make top 100 in this event though ): Work got in the way. As for KW strategy.. I'll do that in the next post

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah. saw about the "Prince of the Forest" when i searched the Fb page of MR. It is not mentioned in the in-game menu, so didn't know it earlier. Except Exile and Forest force, it didn't got much. It should've got at least the Immunity for being a 5* card.

amangup009

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys......any of u interested in asphalt overdrive......as Paul create a gang named wpcentral......i hope we make a good gang like this one

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys......any of u interested in asphalt overdrive......as Paul create a gang named wpcentral......i hope we make a good gang like this one

The gang is actually WPCentralCom. Someone else took the name WPCentral, unfortunately. Our gang is realllly full though. I hope they increase the member limit sometime.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I searched for the WPCentralCom as mentioned in the screenshot of Asphalt:OD game review , but couldn't find.
Maybe we can form a group of our own?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Nice I'll confirm with my gf of that works. I've been stopping at 20 each time lol. I just went and gave it a go and eventually got GoO. I'll see if that's the magic number

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

I'll just go and say that it is not 100% working, lol.
Before reading your post, I spend like 100 FTs and only got 2 GoO at about the 90th FT a :(
I think I am really unlucky with FT. Already spent close to 300 FTs from the beginning of my game and still no 5*, besides this bonus GoO.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Seems it's working randomly.
From the FT's event, i got around 7-8 rare relics, 2-3 delicious foods and 2 savoury feasts along with 1 GoO. :love:

Last edited:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Spent 40 and nada. Guess its just a coincidence. But, we did get a taiga general :)
Oops. I had 84 FT's and on spending the 51th FT i got GoO. Checked the Fb page randomly, and there's that comment. So, i thought it's happening to all. Anyway, you've compensated with TG's.

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Man that hydra event was cut throat
(. _ .)
Congrats on making top 100, sparkie. I saw you kiling a whole bunch of hydras in the final hours, lol.
So did you get enough for 2 skeleton kings?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon