Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Kay, I'll follow suit and change mine, too.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

I'm up to 26 PoG and haven't used any gems yet. It looks like the best mazes for drops are in Maps 3, 4 and 5. I will keep plugging away at it and hopefully get the last 4 today but I will use some gems if needed.

Nighthawk|WPC| <--- The player formally known as o0Nighthawk0o

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Guys, mailed all of our clan members regarding the tag "WPC" in our user names. :cool:
Btw, i got my Frost pumpkin - thanks to sparkie and kak for the trick in hunting mazes for only chests, and ignoring demons.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I'm up to 26 PoG and haven't used any gems yet. It looks like the best mazes for drops are in Maps 3, 4 and 5. I will keep plugging away at it and hopefully get the last 4 today but I will use some gems if needed.

Finally, you got it or not?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Best of luck! The drop rates significantly dropped from what I've noticed. I think I got 2 yesterday.

Btw, ssee our news names? Jump on the bandwagon 😃

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Finally, you got it or not?

Not sure what you are asking about but, yes, I got the email.

And NO, I am still two PoG short of my pumpkin. :angry: I have farmed all the mazes from Map 2 to Map 6. Maps 2 to 5 twice. My luck, even with spending gems to reset mazes and refill energy I'll still finish one PoG short.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

And now the lightning pumpkin is out if you get top of 100. Good luck!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Not sure what you are asking about but, yes, I got the email.

And NO, I am still two PoG short of my pumpkin. :angry: I have farmed all the mazes from Map 2 to Map 6. Maps 2 to 5 twice. My luck, even with spending gems to reset mazes and refill energy I'll still finish one PoG short.
I've asked about the PoG's only. Sad to hear.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I did get my Frost Pumpkin but only after lots of cussing and spending gems.

I don't have much hope of getting the Lightning Pumpkin though.

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

You did get that pumpkin in the end so it's not that bad. :)

I don't even think I'll be in top1000 this WT, lol. The 4* card is.. meh and the 50gems isn't convincing enough for me to follow such tight schedule. x_x

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm shooting for this one, wish me luck! I don't really care for the other pumpkins though. Been putting this frost pumpkin to good use though

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I got my 3rd Ice dragon today. :love:
This one is from Maze 7.

Time to work on mastering a perfect Tundra deck.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I got my 3rd Ice dragon today. :love:
This one is from Maze 7.

Time to work on mastering a perfect Tundra deck.

Wow so lucky! I dread certain level 13 maps that have 3 ice dragons. Sometimes its all based on luck to win. Maybe you should imitate a few of the CPU decks 😜

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Hey V, I'm curious. There's a tip that says, "if you use gems to reset tower, your chances of obtaining a 5* increases" Is that how you're getting ice dragon? 😇

Also, all the name changes are maddening! I can't tell who's who! But I'm glad we're representing

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Wow so lucky! I dread certain level 13 maps that have 3 ice dragons. Sometimes its all based on luck to win. Maybe you should imitate a few of the CPU decks 😜
Yes. Luck. All my Ice dragons are from mazes only. Btw, what's a CPU deck?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Oh just copy one of the decks on map 13 hard. Maybe I should've said "NPC decks" so back to your ice dragons. You do reset towers with 100 gems? Coz if that's how you do it, I'm gonna jump in the same boat!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb