Cloud Raiders WPCentral Clan

army of blue

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,was only asking the question to kick out bottom placed member for an applicant of higher valor.asking not stating.bloody lynch mob is why i quit you.sorry Jason.guess in a free agent again lol.room for an old friend in your place Argy 😁?

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,was only asking the question to kick out bottom placed member for an applicant of higher valor.asking not stating.bloody lynch mob is why i quit you.sorry Jason.guess in a free agent again lol.room for an old friend in your place Argy 😁?

I see you changed your name lol
I started a clan where your behavior will be tolerated:) I'll let you know when is ready for showdown

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Glad you joined us for a bit! Yea, I was gone for a few days so I missed what happened exactly but I think you will find a Clan that is more aggressive will be more of your liking. We still are in the top 70s thanks to you and your motivation. Next stop is top 50!

army of blue

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Glad you joined us for a bit! Yea, I was gone for a few days so I missed what happened exactly but I think you will find a Clan that is more aggressive will be more of your liking. We still are in the top 70s thanks to you and your motivation. Next stop is top 50!
all that aside (i wouldn't say agressive,more like ambitious), we may meet again,im back in WPCentral clan and argenis is making an elite clan for higher valor from both clans plus newcomers

1ronside

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
1ronsides here. Do we have a seperate forum or central communication post for members....? Maybe a LINE or GroupMe group....? If not, I'm happy to create one.

zhris

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm probably going to be taking an involuntary sabbatical for a while... between a new baby and expanded job duties, right now I can either play or sleep, and sleep seems to be winning. ( :

I'll still check in when I can, but if you need to boot me from the clan to make room for more active members, feel free. Hopefully I'll be back soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos