Cloud Raiders WPCentral Clan

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys - wanted to invite anyone that likes Clash of Clans to join my Cloud Raiders Clan WPCentral2. We have about 27 more spots open and have a great group of people out there. My name is Ryanlax22 so stop by and say hi. We are hoping to pass Pauls clan WpCentral and make them look bad 😊! If you are already in my clan, post an introduction and say hi out here!

- Jason (Ryanlax22) Clan leader

Julien Rey

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
As Ryan was saying the clan is new and we need more buds to defend the clan !
So...If your Valor is over 500 you can stop looking for a Clan and send us a request. ;)
See you in game,
Master Kyl.

sidn625

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys,
I just wanted to ask, that I have been playing the game for quite a while now, I am at level 11, but till date I haven't been attacked even once, Is that normal??
I used to play Clash of Clans on android, and there I used to have an attack on me every time I opened the game, same with Royal Revolts 2 on windows phone.

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Might be because you don't have much gold? Hard to say, I got attacked three times today so it will happen eventually to ya!

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
That means only 10k shows up to steal. Maybe less... I would say no. Still, enjoy not getting attacked for now. I think you are fine.

mane3215

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
How do you upgrade the research shack? I want to upgrade my archers, but I cant.

Also, I want to build Cannoneers, when I went to level 35 I received 2, but I cannot build them in the barracks. There is nothing online for this game that I can find. Any ideas?

sidn625

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
How do I get out of a clan? I am just stuck with a clan I had selected in the beggining out of excitement, but I don't even understand their language. Where is the option to leave a clan and join another.

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
How do you upgrade the research shack? I want to upgrade my archers, but I cant.

Also, I want to build Cannoneers, when I went to level 35 I received 2, but I cannot build them in the barracks. There is nothing online for this game that I can find. Any ideas?

You can't yet. Not till they release an update to the game that includes it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3