Blitz Brigade: Error code 1- success

W

WPCentral Question

Hello, I got this game yesterday (Blitz Brigade) and played last night just fine. However, today when I pressed "play" the log in takes about 30 to 60 seconds. After the wait, I get the same thing every time... ERROR CODE 1- SUCCESS and Failure to connect!!!!!!!! I know my internet works just fine because I'm using this website to write to you right now. I don't know how to fix the game. I was just going to uninstall it and re-install it again, yet, I'm not sure if it'll get rid of my level and weapons. So I ask of you; please help me with this Error Code 1- Success.

-Thank you for your time-
-Justen S.-

Zakaria Zaouia

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
re:

I have the same problem ( i'm using windows 8 pc ) i can't play all of time and they say error : 1 sucess , i came here to search how to solve this problem ! but it works some times , but u have to be patient until it works :/ I wish they solve it :cry:

Desserrt

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I have tried and still can not log in but I use my facebook account so that maybe the problem? plz reply if know to question

g_s_q

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if this will work on your device, but I'm using the Surface RT. And this is how I connect:
Step 1: Press "Play"
Step 2: Wait until the moment when it usually pops up "failed to connect" and then immediately press the windows key and you'll enter the windows start screen.
Step 3: Go back into the game.
Step 4: If it doesn't work on the first time, press the windows key again and again (each pressing time is after 3 - 5 seconds of loading).
Step 5: You are connected.

Depending on your timing, if you fail to connect, try again. I'm used to this, so my timing is quite perfect. Hope my ****ty English didn't confuse you. Ask me anything you don't understand.

Tarunjot Singh

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if this will work on your device, but I'm using the Surface RT. And this is how I connect:
Step 1: Press "Play"
Step 2: Wait until the moment when it usually pops up "failed to connect" and then immediately press the windows key and you'll enter the windows start screen.
Step 3: Go back into the game.
Step 4: If it doesn't work on the first time, press the windows key again and again (each pressing time is after 3 - 5 seconds of loading).
Step 5: You are connected.

Depending on your timing, if you fail to connect, try again. I'm used to this, so my timing is quite perfect. Hope my ****ty English didn't confuse you. Ask me anything you don't understand.

Thanks it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

joshua joshy

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello,I too have the same problem with my windows 10 laptop which is DELL.I tried many of your suggestions but it didn't work plz i want it urgent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills