Ice Age Adventures - Share friend codes!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm working on reviewing Ice Age Adventures for our site. I need to test the social features, but I don't have any friends who play it. So let's trade friend codes!

My code is bbbf

Please add me and then post your code in the thread so you can score more friends too.

YES!I love that game , I have not played it online since day 1 but I'll connect now just to check the online features as well :D

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so I added you and I got the notification that I've added a new friend but I don't see anyone in my friends tab but that could possibly be because of the slow WiFi here in Pakistan.
Try to add me just in case- f7ee5

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I added you and I got the notification that I've added a new friend but I don't see anyone in my friends tab but that could possibly be because of the slow WiFi here in Pakistan.
Try to add me just in case- f7ee5

Is your name Tricky Dobson? That person just showed up on my friends list, and I sent him a gift. See if I'm on yours yet, and be sure to gift!

Searching for your code didn't bring up any results.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Lol,I must be Tricky Dobson because I just received a gift from "Silly Silas" xD Is that you?I just sent a gift back, crazy auto-naming :p

Dang it. The gift was just a token for the Scrat minigame. I was hoping it would be the red conch shells that are required to open up new areas. The game is fun, but pretty evil as far as monetization goes.

Thanks for helping me test that.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Dang it. The gift was just a token for the Scrat minigame. I was hoping it would be the red conch shells that are required to open up new areas. The game is fun, but pretty evil as far as monetization goes.

Thanks for helping me test that.

Yeah,I got a scratt token as well, already had 5 so I had to use one of them before I could open your gift ;(

No problem, glad to help :)

Amber Childress

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm working on reviewing Ice Age Adventures for our site. I need to test the social features, but I don't have any friends who play it. So let's trade friend codes!

My code is bbbf

Please add me and then post your code in the thread so you can score more friends too.

I added you. My friend code is d9c80.

Mystiqal

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

My code is bbbf

Hi added you and for anyone who wants to add me, my code is bac97 !!

BeautyCase

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I added all of you above, but you don't show up in my friendlist. Is that because you have to invite me too? Here is my code: 387b0. Please add me.

BTW: Did you know that you can only interact with people on the same platfrom. I cannot add players on iOS or Android. Technical Support confirms this limitation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3